This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

General Thread (S1)

Topic » General Thread (S1)

1442 days 5 hours ago
jakehou97
Thank you!!
1442 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jury votes:
Hufus: Johnny
Ikah: Johnny
Hoop: Johnny
Ryan: Jake
Saylo: Jake
Nikki: Jake
Rubes: Jake
1442 days 5 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I wanted Johnny to win. XD
once Ikah was out...
and Hoop was out...
1442 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Thanks for being a part of my first season of fast survivor, I had fun. Stay safe everyone, goodnight :)
1442 days 5 hours ago
jakehou97
GOODNIGHT MUD I LOVE YOU
1442 days 5 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Hope i can play the next one. Had a comp get in my way
1442 days 5 hours ago
NikkiBellaxo
wait guys how do i get rid of my skeleton profile omggg
1442 days 5 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Going into this Game my Final 2 was with Jake. At the end of the day the only person I was going to be loyal from start to finish with was him.

When Jake and I were separated to begin the game, I told him that I will be able to survive a few votes and if we made the merge together, I would be loyal to him until the Final 2.

The merge vote was a challenge because the original Love Myself tribe had the numbers and the vote was down to Jessie or Jake. I was able to save Jake by convincing my #1 Love Myself ally Dan to turn the vote on Jessie to keep Jake in the game because if Jake was voted out at that point in the game, there was no chance that I would be sitting here.

The Dan vote off was a huge turning point for me in the game because I knew that I was the swing vote that round, I made my tribal alliance be convinced that I wasn't the one to turn on Dan, but I was the one to turn on Dan. It wasn't Ikah, it wasn't Nikki, it was me. I knew I could turn on Dan and get away with it because I pretended that I was adamant to vote out Rubes that round.

Besides flipping the merge vote from Jake to Jessie, my two biggest moves happened at the Final 6 and Final 5. At the Final 6 I knew I was down in tribal numbers 4-1-1 because I couldn't trust Nikki after the Ikah vote, but I was able to find a crack. I told Jake that Ryan was attempting to make a big move by trying to blindside him. After I told him that I was able to convince his tribal alliance to flip the vote against Ryan.

At the Final 5, I saved Rubes from getting voted out because the plan was to vote for Nikki, but I knew that Nikki had an idol. I threw a rogue vote at Saylo because I couldn't risk myself or Rubes being idoled out. And on the revote, I was the swing vote to send out Saylo.

At the Final 3, I convinced Jake that Rubes wouldn't take him to the Final 3 if he won the Final Immunity Challenge so I told him that if he would help me win the Final immunity challenge, I would be willing to be the one to vote out Rubes and get the blood on my hands so Jake wouldn't have to because Rubes and I were the two people that were the closest to him in the game.

I believe I deserve to be the winner because I played a good social game, I may not have challenge wins, mostly because I didn't try in many of them because I knew I didn't need to win them because I knew I was always in a good spot being a part of both big alliances in the game, the only ones I tried my hardest in were at the Final 8, 6, and the Final Immunity Challenge. So there was no need to put a target on my back by winning a lot of challenges when I was in the best spot in the whole game. I played a near flawless game, the only time I had a vote casted against me was at the Final 8. Other than that, I was never a big target in the game due to how I was able to play both sides of the game efficiently.
1442 days 5 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Damn, I couldn't get my speech in. Oh well it probably wouldn't have mattered, good game Jake
1442 days ago
DrG2
Ewww #lovemyself tribe could have won if they added me as their number but yeah grats Jake for winning. Well deserved
1441 days 19 hours ago
sportsgeek12
You should have voted

open group

Mud's Fast Survivor: FRIDAY 8EST

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!