This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show | Undercover [S1]

Topic » Reunion Show | Undercover [S1]

2258 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
@Silver
-
No one was! Brady just wore me down after awhile to get in :P
2258 days 23 hours ago
FireX
I had fun
2258 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
@Will
-
Usually I'd feel the same, that the Vote Stealers and the horde of advantages would be unfair and just not fun. Although, this is Survivor: Undercover and that came from your identity being uncovered which is what you DON'T want to happen. So it doesn't feel as out of place and unfair as if it were a normal season.
2258 days 23 hours ago
Silver09
You put Brady in out of all the people 馃く馃く馃く馃槶馃槶馃槶
2258 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
@Kolby

They weren't unfair, it was just a bit frustrating having other people's identities being uncovered used against me
2258 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Now, lets move onto the awards! We have a total of five, overall they're pretty barebones and not my best write-ups but I told the majority of players here before they signed up it's going to be a more minimalist season, it doesn't even have a wikia!

But lets get to it, the first one is Player of The Season...
2258 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Well i def got hero
2258 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Player of The Season = Robby
- Robby was easily the kingpin of the season, controlling most of the post-merge votes and always being in power-player situation making calls and leading the game. Additionally winning countless amount of Individual Immunity wins and successfully playing a Hidden Immunity Idol on Sam.
2258 days 23 hours ago
FireX
馃檲馃檴馃檲馃檴馃檲馃檴
2258 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
yay I won something!
2258 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Grats
2258 days 23 hours ago
demikol
Congrats Robby
2258 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
I only have a shot at one reward, and even then it's unlikely I win it considering my placement.
2258 days 23 hours ago
Silver09
馃憦馃従馃憦馃従馃憦馃従馃憦馃従馃憦馃従
2258 days 23 hours ago
CrimsonCrab
grats ribby

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!