This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11: Janeiro

Topic » Tribal Council #11: Janeiro

2399 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Welcome final 6, son to be final 5. We are now on the fastlane to the final!
Send me your vote ya'll have 24 hours! Luca will, as always post questions!!!
Good luck :)
2399 days 1 hour ago
Max1130
Ask
2399 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Ask
2399 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Man F4 is gonna be crazyyy
2398 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Max : You were that close to win immunity and you got 2 votes last tribal. Do you think your time is coming or not ?

X: Do you think out of those 6 people that there is somebody who risks to go tonight more than everything else? Also do you think that the jury will be bitter or not?
2398 days 21 hours ago
FireX
X: Do you think out of those 6 people that there is somebody who risks to go tonight more than everything else? Also do you think that the jury will be bitter or not?

I dont think anyone risks going home more then anybody. Last tribal caused a lot of drama and lies were exposed. I for 1 am over it. This is survivor and everyone lies at 1 point so i still think everyone has a chance.

The jury could be bitter amd thats part of the game as well. I hope the jury can look at gameplay and not be bitter but somtimes emotion plays into things so it dose affect how someone votes. Theres still awile to go in this game and 4 of us are not making FTC and thats somthing ppl have to face
2398 days 21 hours ago
Max1130
I hope not, I am having such a great time and making so many new friends
2398 days 10 hours ago
Max1130
Can I just say something
2398 days 10 hours ago
Max1130
X pm me, I need to tell you something
2398 days 10 hours ago
JSBReality
Exactly why am i target i have no jury votes and i can win challenges
2398 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Because no 1 trusts u
2398 days 8 hours ago
JSBReality
no i just can't have  duo in the f5 its just stupid and i think me antekpunko and ross are controlling votes tonight
2398 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Not when im playing my 2 idols
2398 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Like ur going home tonight so packbyour bags
2398 days 6 hours ago
LiukBB
You guys have still 4 hours and 53 minutes to send your votes.

So don't rush and send once yout hink you are sure.

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!