This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council: Copacabana

Topic » Final Tribal Council:..

2377 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*X and Max come in*
Congratulations final 2! Until now, the fate was on your hands but tonight, the fate will be in they're hands...
*the jury enters* Luis, Mark, Joe, Jay S., Giannis, Ross and Waf.
This 7 will be the ones that will determine which one wins and which one loses.
X, Max, you will each give an opening statement and then proceed to listen to jury questioning and answer to it. Speak wisely.
May the final tribal council BEGIN!
2377 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Hi jury,

So i started this game out on the Capoeira tribe and i relized not everyone was that active. I knee i needed allies so i made a allince with max and Giannis. The 3 of us had complete control of the tribe. I however relized i might need numbers so i also created a side allince with java just to be on the safe side. I did this all before during and after the first immunity challenge. After i relized i was set in terms of allies for now i relized a idol would be helpful so i gave it a try and looked at blogs. I got smart and looked at the host friends list tho and found the idol for my tribe quickly. With allies and a idol in my corner i was in no danger of going home. Oh well i should mention the fact that my tribe lost 2 immunity challenges in a row and had to face tribal council. The first was easy and a inact was voted off. After we lost the second 1 ik i would have to choose. I choose to make java the main target by lieing to giannis and max and told then java wanted Giannis gone. java said he would vote who i told him to and i used it to help me look more loyal. After that tribak council my tribe kicked it into high gear and won immunity 2 times and that helped me get to a very nad tribe swap.
2377 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Thats Part 1
2377 days 19 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
wow 2 faggots made the finals
2377 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Ok so at the tribe swap i built an allince with waf and i also biult an allince with ross. I made new conections to more people that could help me. I already had a past with joe but i had to keep it a secret. Me and joe had a secret allince and he was MY F2. However we all saw what would happen with that(JSB and his fake idol and all of my allies buying that BS on a platter served with he has no proff but lets believe him sauce) anyway i was able to survive and win immunity for my tribe barley lol since i barley spamed for that and we won. I had nothing to worry about and moved on. THE TRIBE SWAP REALLY NEVER AFFECTED ME other then making allies since the 1 tribal i did go to we just lost 2 inacts and merged
2377 days 19 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
suck a dick cunt
2377 days 19 hours ago
FireX
We all know what happened at merge but if any of u would like to know why i helped vote u out(other then joe and waf since i never voted u 2 out) i will tell u why
2377 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Yes im aware ur still mad about F5 giannis but last i checked it worked perfectly in my favor so id say it was worth it
2377 days 10 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
I hope you dont win faggot
2377 days 10 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
You dont deserve it and the only thing you deserve is a bok choi up your ass
2377 days 10 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
Which you already have so
2377 days 10 hours ago
LiukBB
Giannis I politely ask you to make one question for the jurors. You have to vote though
2377 days 9 hours ago
Max1130
Hello Jury,

I know I wasn't the most competition beast like X. And I also know that X didnr ever get a SINGLE VOTE! But.... I had a better game than him.

I was in charge of all of our evictions, even pre-merge. Also, I was the most strategic player here. A lot of you were friends with my after I had just kicked you out the door.
I may have gotten votes, unlike X. BUT! I got votes EVERY tribal from final 7. And I'm here. I had to strategize my way here and maneuver my way to the top. I won the LAST immunity challenge, which is the won that matters the most. I know you guys are probably going to ask, why didn't you take out X. I wanted to play as most of a loyal game as I could. He would have convinced all of you guys to vote waf, not me.

Luis.
Mark.
Joe.
Jay S.
Giannis.
Ross
And Waf.

I loved playing with you guys and congrats making jury

Thank you X, for piggy backing me

Thank you Liuk for a great season

And thank you jury for your vote.
2377 days 9 hours ago
Max1130
Also, this is My FIRST EVER GROUP GAME! But don't let that change your vote!
2377 days 9 hours ago
Max1130
Ok so pretty much X is a FLOP who doesn't deserve to be here.He was a flipper, that's another reason you should vote for me! I was true to X the whole game. I guess I shouldn't have been. I played a more truthful, strategic
2377 days 9 hours ago
Ross56
Alright, Liuk is it okay if I ask more than one question for each. Im quite interested to see their responses

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!