This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #5

Topic » Challenge #5

2760 days 9 hours ago
adamsel
Condragulation on making the top 7. This week is Diva week. Your main challenge is probably the one I was most looking forward to. Post a video of the most entertaining fight caught on youtube (please no deaths). You know how after a good fight you're like OMG let me watch that again? Ya thats what I'm judging this off of.

You will have until 9:00 pm est tomorrow to submit. At that point, I will give my critiques and name the bottom 2. They will then have to post a save me song. Please have those ready just in case you're in the bottom 2.

This week you need to send a LIVE song from a Diva. Basically any boss ass bitch who can slay a song. I will be judging based off song choice, singing ability, performance and once again, how entertained I was watching it. I would like to once again say live.

Any questions on anything please message them to me

Gentleman start your engines. Good luck and may the best woman win!
2760 days 9 hours ago
jayjet
2760 days 9 hours ago
Matthew09
2760 days 8 hours ago
Emmett4
whoppin ass back 2 back

2760 days 5 hours ago
ApplecorAJ
2759 days 20 hours ago
cswaggerr
2759 days 5 hours ago
levonini
2759 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
CLOSED

open group

RuPaul Drag Race Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!