This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #6

Topic » Challenge #6

2757 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
Condragulation on making the top 6. This week is Ariana Grande week. Your main challenge is to post a cat outfit. This will be judged at how cat like it is and the actual outfit. Im not looking for just a cat costume, more of something that would be worn down the runway of RPDR.

THIS IS AN EARLIER DEADLINE You will have until 3:00 pm est tomorrow to submit. At that point, I will give my critiques and name the bottom 2. They will then have to post a save me song. Please have those ready just in case you're in the bottom 2. I'm going away for the weekend so I want the critiques in before I leave.

This week you need to send a LIVE song from Ariana Grande. I will be judging based off song choice, singing ability, performance and once again, how entertained I was watching it. I would like to once again say live.

Any questions on anything please message them to me

Gentleman start your engines. Good luck and may the best woman win!
2757 days 10 hours ago
levonini
2757 days 9 hours ago
adamsel
Closed. I'll post results later.

open group

RuPaul Drag Race Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!