This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION/RESULTS

Topic » REUNION/RESULTS

2729 days 5 hours ago
adamsel
9:00 est tonight
2729 days 4 hours ago
ApplecorAJ
Omg, so exited and nervous for the remaining queens. Gl girls <3
2729 days ago
adamsel
Mailing everyone now
2729 days ago
adamsel
This was a VERY close race. First and Third separated by 1 point. I will post the comments first in alphabetical order and then I will reveal the scores for each category.
2729 days ago
adamsel
Cucu Divine:

First the dress. I liked it, but this isn’t a winning dress. Its very simple.

Next the video, This was catchy. I guess. It was sort of boring.

Last, the song, This whole thing was so great, but it was very long. Usually I would take off points for that, but I loved every minute of this. I think this had everything I was looking for.
2729 days ago
Emmett4
here
2729 days ago
adamsel
Mateo Renee:

First the dress. I really like this. It was stunning. The only thing I didn’t like was the bottom but I loved this.

Next the video, This was ok but Renny’s voice is so annoying lol. I chuckled a little but I definitely wouldn’t watch it again.

Last, the song, vocally this was ok. I’m not a huge fan of Mariah’s voice. I feel like she’s always straining it. And there wasn’t much a performance aspect to this. So I’m a little dissapointed.
2729 days ago
cswaggerr
Here
2729 days ago
adamsel
Molly Cule:

First the dress. I thought it was pretty but I was expecting a little more out of a “winning dress”.

Next the video, I think this was supposed to be funny but I really didn’t love this. It was ok, but I’m probably not going to watch this again at any point.

Last, the song, I thought the performance was great and the vocals were amazing, but it was a little weird just having her stand there at moments. Overall, pretty good though.
2729 days ago
adamsel
Molly and Cucu, any predictions on placements after seeing the comments?
2729 days ago
cswaggerr
I think I delivered the most this season. But who knows :0 lol
2729 days ago
Emmett4
cucu 1st
molly 2nd
mateo 3rd
2729 days ago
adamsel
well lets get to the scores...
2729 days ago
Emmett4
but i should win cause i slayed
2729 days ago
adamsel
I scored the dresses, videos and songs each out of 10. I then added them together to get your final score. Like I said, the scores were EXTREMELY close. You all did an amazing job not only in this finale, but in the whole series
2729 days ago
adamsel
DRESSES:

Cucu Divine: 8
Molly Cule: 9
Mateo Renee: 10

Total so Far:

Cucu Divine: 8
Molly Cule: 9
Mateo Renee: 10

open group

RuPaul Drag Race Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!