This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Training Days

Topic » Training Days

2547 days 12 hours ago
AintItFun
*Platinum ignores Yoshi*
^Holyshitpleasedon'twhatthefuck^
2547 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
*The Gamemakers watch all of this confused*
2547 days 12 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Yoshi taps Platinum shoulder* "Yoshi!"
2547 days 11 hours ago
AintItFun
*Platinum looks into the fourth wall like he's on The Office*
^Wake me up
Wake me up inside
Can't wake up
Wake me up inside
Save me^
2547 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
*The dinosaur groans and runs infront of Platinum* "Yoshi!"
2547 days 11 hours ago
AintItFun
*Platinum wants to fucking stab the grown-ass adult who believed he was actually a green dinosaur, but since the games haven't actually started, he can't get away with murder.*
"...Gamemakers? Please?"
2547 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Yoshi tilted his head* "Yoshi?" *The dinosaur shrugs and points the gamemakers* "Yoshi, Yoshi!" *He attemps to use his long tongue to grab Platinum*
2547 days 11 hours ago
AintItFun
*Platinum grabs Yoshi's tongue and fucking pulls on that bitch. Dinoman can't leave him be for two seconds, so he had it coming*
"Leave. Me. Be."
2547 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
^I thought he wanted to see the gamemakers! What's he doing?!^ *Yoshi yelps and struggles before giving and points to tongue*
2547 days 11 hours ago
AintItFun
*Platinum aggressively throws Yoshi's tongue down and walks away*
2547 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
*The dinosaur collects his tongue and frowns* ^Well he wasn't very nice^ *regardless he walks over to the center of the room and looks around*
2547 days 11 hours ago
Mattarous
*Matt enters the training arena with his head held high, determined to learn everything he can before the Games*

"Wow... this place is amazing, they've got everything!"

*Matt begins the firemaking session - to do so, he runs around looking for materials needed to make fire.*

"Ahh, there's a knife on the table for whittling the grove into the wood"...

*He picks up the knife and runs over to the smallest tree in the makeshift environment, ripping a branch off in the process*
2547 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
*The dinosaur watches Matt and tilts his head before going into the combat room again*
2547 days 10 hours ago
Flamey9999
*Sadafumi is now at the spear section, he throws a spear, it goes straight into the dummies "heart"*
2547 days 10 hours ago
Mattarous
*Looks over his shoulder at the other area of the training room, watching tons of people do combat*

"Combat will only get you so far if you die of starvation in this game...", Matt whispers under his breath.

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!