This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Training Days

Topic » The Training Days

2509 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
{I'm clearly not going to clone viktor into another Phil. Phil is quiet and very simple and kind. Viktor is quiet, but very aggressive, and has anger issues]
2509 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
[XD IM SORRY BUT YOU WERE OFFLINE AND LOLSTEVEN WAS NUTS XDXDXD PLZ FORGIVE ME]
2509 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
{my.wifi.was.broken.}
2509 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
{also are there going to be interviews?}
2509 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
[So kill him not me XDXDXD sooooooorry]
2509 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Viktor looks at nutty. "What's so interesting" said Viktor with an agitated voice.
2509 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
[And yes. Dvs will be doing them again]
2509 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
{lolsteven
Isn't
In
This
Hunger
Game}
2509 days 17 hours ago
Flamey9999
Nutty- N-Nothing! *he quickly looks away*
2509 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
(Yes he is XD)
2509 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
{I don't want him in it}
2509 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
As viktor walks around the room trying to cool off he knocks down 13 weapon trays and 18 dummies in anger.
2509 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*Jessie, a beautiful girl from District 8, goes knife training*
Jessie: Start it
*an android with a sword sprints at her, she throws a knife to hes head but the android ducks and jumps to the side to avoid the blade. He is now less distant as Jessie sees he swing hes sword to hit her, she rolls forward avoiding it and slits the androids throat, that lets many sparkles out. The instructor gives Jessie some advice on how she should target the chest more. She asks for a reset. A new android comes. Jessie winks and throws two knifes quickly, one to the androids chest, one to hes head. The chest one hits and has the android falls the knife gets deeper in its body. Still winking, Jessie goes over to the android and stomps hes body, making the knife go even deeper and smashes a part of the androids head*
Jessie: Was this better?
*turns around quickly and throws a knife at the rest of the androids head*
Instructor: That was brutal.... but effective... good luck against the other tributes
Jessie: Yeah I think I will need it
*leaves the room*
2509 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Viktor looks at Jessie as she leaves. He shouts, "you can't even hold a knife fight!"
2509 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Right* not fight

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!