This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Tribute Tower

Topic » The Tribute Tower

2499 days 4 hours ago
BrainJak
As we have several days until the Games begin, I decided to make this for a place to RP, message, or just ask questions. Believe me, there are no stupid questions, until you ask one!

Feel free to ask about:
-How a day will go
-How fights start
-What are the rules regarding mutts
-Or anything else you can think of

Anyway, Good Luck everyone! Cannot wait for Monday! (Which seems like forever away right now lololz)
2498 days 22 hours ago
ccfq12w
Hey! Since I am new can you just give me an entire rundown? If you could that would be great!
2498 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
You mean EVERYTHING?
2498 days 20 hours ago
ccfq12w
Yeah XD
2498 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Lolol okay give me a sec
2498 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Lets start it off with the Bloodbath:

Bloodbath - Okay the Bloodbath will take place in a few simple steps:

1. Check-In - Will occur in the Catacombs, probably from 3:30-4:10
2. The Items - Will be posted 1 minute before we begin in a long list that includes the number available, and the time you must wait after grabbing one
3. The Bloodbath - Once it begins players can:
*grabs ____*
To grab items. Only 5 items will be allowed for each tribute.

*attacks ____*
To attack another tribute, and can occur at any time during the bloodbath. Fights will occur after everyone has fled

*Flees*
Once you have fled, your tie in the bloodbath is over. After it has ende everyone will be mailed the fights first, then their inventories

I'LL POST EVERYTHING ABOUT AN AVERAGE DAY IN JUST A FEW
2498 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
*time in the Bloodbath is over.
2498 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Day-To-Day

1. Movements
Every day you can move around in the cardinal directions: North, South, East, West, Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, Southwest. Generally you guys are in a 9-16 block arena, and even despite this it is not often that Tributes find each other. Some tributes never see another after the Bloodbath and before the Finale. It happens.

2. Areas
Each time you move, I will give you information on your area, i.e. "You walk through the bushes to find a flowing stream, dense trees block your vision all around." Depending on your skills, I may point out some important details as well. And ESPECIALLY other Tributes in the Area.

3. Tributes
Speaking of Tributes, you need to know wha to expect when finding one. If you spot and attack a tribute, there is no guarantee of what will happen. If they are inactive, it usually ends in an exacution rather than a fight. ALSO: unless you specifically HIDE yourself, people can find you! So it would be a good idea, especially if you leave, to hide.

4. Inactivity
Whether we are talking minutes, hours, or days, inactivity is a killer. You could go to the bathroom while your character is eating, and come back to them decapitated. Be prepared for this possibility. If you are inactive for one whole day, I WILL kill you. Either via mutt, trap, or Tribute. Keep that in mind.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I think i might have missed some key points, so please feel free to point any out.
2498 days 17 hours ago
ccfq12w
Thanks!
2498 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
Can you explain how battling works?
2498 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Fighting -

Fighting involves both tributes mailing me their actions, and me deciding what happens because of them. For example:

Player 1 - I hold one knife up defensively, the other I stab at his leg

Player 2 - I swing my axe at his stomach

Me (mails both of them) - 2 swings his axe up towards 1's stomach, but he is ready for it. 1 blocks the axe with one knife, before stabbing 2 in the leg with the other.

This will continue for at LEAST three mails. Insta-kills only occur against inacts, so going for a mortal wound right from the start is pretty much useless, sorry LOLZ.
2498 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Also -

Things like wounds, hunger, thirst, etc will affect you. For example, if in the aboce Situation, P1 hadn't eaten for at least one day, his block would not have been as effective. Or if P2 had already been injured, his swing would not have been as accurate, or (if the injury was in.THAT leg) the blow could have been incapacitating.

If this happens to you, do not give up. Tributes have lost the use of arms, legs, etc. And some of them still survived to fight another day.
2498 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Battling -

Now, to explain, Fighting and Battling are NOT the same thing. Battling involves multiple opponents fighting at the same time. In such battles, the rules and risks seem to change somehow, as Tributes abandon defenses and go for out-and-out offense, making injuries occur quickly, death soon following. Only a few real battles have taken place, most of them being 2 v 1 or 2, but there is ONE exception.

In the Third Games an alliance of 5 and an alliance of 3 came together. In the end, a total of 4 people died, with only 1 of the 3-man alliance making it. In this fight, the 5-man alliance WAS weaker, but they worked together to take down their opponents, despite receiving several injuries for it.

It was during this fight that several Tributes used their skills in ways I had never thought of, i.e. Zatanna of District 9 using his Stealth skill, dissapearing into the rubble of the destroyed city before striking his opponents from behind, injuring one and killing another.
2497 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
My god I will not make it two more days :P
2497 days 21 hours ago
Flamey9999
*Nutty is curled up on the ground, scared*
2497 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok how does sponsoring work

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!