This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Tribal Council #4 (Moray)

Topic » S1 Tribal Council #4 (Moray)

2704 days ago
jharrin7887
Hello Moray!

#Moray - (Green Buffs, 7/7 Remaining)
benp428
BoogieWoman
Clarkkent6969 (INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY)
islandsurvivor (INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY)
LivvieBoo12
Nostalgic
sportsgeek12

islandsurvivor won immunity, and he also granted Clarkkent6969 immunity! Both of them are safe, and the other 5 are in danger!

All votes should be in by 6pm est tomorrow!

Question - With two players safe, how does that change the vote?
2704 days ago
Nostalgic
Question - With two players safe, how does that change the vote?

Well it obviously means that instead of 7 targets, there are only 5, and being one of them it means that my chances to go home have increased. Does it make me a bit more nervous? Naturally. But at the end of the day I don't think it will change the result of the vote all too much.
2704 days ago
jharrin7887
Nostalgic - Island pretty much picked each of the other 5 off the challenge. Do you think this shows his cards of where he stands with everyone who played?
2704 days ago
islandsurvivor
With two players safe, how does that change the vote?
It makes it so there are less voting options and if u wanted me or Clark gone ur plan isnt gonna work tonight
2704 days ago
Nostalgic
Nostalgic - Island pretty much picked each of the other 5 off the challenge. Do you think this shows his cards of where he stands with everyone who played?

You could say that but I don't think so, he took possibly and liam out first because they were on the other tribe. After that it was probably more random picks than anything, it makes it hard to know because we were mailing and it's harder to take out the threats in the challenge.

I mean I like island and I think I speak for all of us when I say that if I won around I'd take his magnificent ass out. The guy's a machine.
2704 days ago
Clarkkent6969
With two players safe, how does that change the vote?

It really doesn't in my opinion you take the 5 and you look to see which of them are active and the answer is 4 so out of 7 people 6 are active we're a strong tribe but that one person who hasn't shown as much activeness could make us not as strong in the future and nobody wants to go to tribal so it makes to make your tribe as strong as possible as soon as possible
2703 days 16 hours ago
LivvieBoo12
o
2703 days ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES.
2703 days ago
jharrin7887
1st vote
benp428
2703 days ago
jharrin7887
2nd vote
benp428
2703 days ago
Nostalgic
gl guys :)
2703 days ago
jharrin7887
3rd vote
BoogieWoman
2703 days ago
jharrin7887
4th vote
BoogieWoman
2703 days ago
jharrin7887
5th vote
BoogieWoman
2703 days ago
jharrin7887
6th vote
4th person voted out of JH Survivor - Peru
BoogieWoman
2703 days ago
jharrin7887
BoogieWoman, The tribe has spoken!
*Snuff*
It's time for you to go

open group

JH Survivor S1 - Survivor Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!