This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Chapter 5 [Deadly Life]~

Topic » ~Chapter 5 [Deadly Life]~

2600 days 17 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
"Up the Rabbit Whole"

Funny...Up the rabbit hole...up the rabbit whole...two very different connotations...and yet...one of you is not whole at all...a pile of organs and bodily fluids just there...whoever killed is gonna be a dead son of a bitch at trial...and the White Queen....she better watch her back...she could've taken that person's place. Chie's body just lying there...lifeless...cold...nothing out of place or wrong...Final trial is coming. Are you ready?

[THERE WILL BE NO INVESTIGATIONS, TRIAL 7PM EST SATURDAY (if you have questions or concerns let me know)]
2600 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
*Michi's eyes widen when he notices his name written in blood*

Michi: ...Oh my god. What...the hell?
2600 days 17 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Orinoko rushes into the first room, he sees The messes there and kinda just blinks*

"Well.....Good God."
2600 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
Michi: I don't....jesus.
2600 days 17 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Blanc's voice is heard*
"Um...I see you found the bodies...or what's left of them...congrats! Trial will be held in the Observatory and Control room...does anyone have any questions?"
2600 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
Michi: Wait...bodies?
2600 days 17 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Orinoko nudges Chose body with his foot*

"Welp.....That was the last person I did the care about left alive, so I've still made out like a bandit with this....Now question is...What's with the mush?"
2600 days 17 hours ago
kgunzrok
Didn't*)
2600 days 17 hours ago
kgunzrok
Chie*)
2600 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
Freya puts back on her boot and wanders off to Door 1 or whatever.
2600 days 17 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Blanc clears her throat*
"Yes. Two of you have died...and...the other one well...you have to find out for yourselves..." *Blanc's usually cheery mode is more depressing*
2600 days 17 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Orinoko thinks*

"Well it was a male scream....And the only makes are me, Dylan.........Oh no..."
2600 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
Michi: How?....
2600 days 17 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Blanc sighs*
"You'll figure it out at trial alright just...figure out." *A click is heard*
2600 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
Freya frowns and heads back to Door 3 to try opening it again.
2600 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
*Michi hears Orinoko's words and looks to him*

Michi: No! No! It isn't him! It isn't him!

open group

UiD Archives!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!