This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Chapter 5 [Class Trial]~

Topic » ~Chapter 5 [Class Trial]~

2611 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
She presses a button on her watch and Freya is loose. She stumbles a bit but stands and looks down on Adelais. Adelais smiles devilishly and holds out a sword for Freya.
“A good ole fashioned sword fight! And with a little twist!”

Freya takes the blade and looks at Adelais.
“What is it.”

Adelais takes out her own and studies it.
“If you win, I set your friends go…and they can find the exit, leave Wonderland…and try to salvage what’s left of humanity outside these walls. Not much by the way with the Despair Disease rampant. OH! But I’m not done with you yet! You must stay here! With me! Forever! Death do us part, unlike your friends.” She chuckles.
2611 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
Freya looks at her sword.
“And if I lose?”

Adelais twirls her hair…
“I kill you. And your friends are trapped here forever.”

Freya shakes her head.
“You just want me to suffer, don’t you?”

Adelais chuckles and holds her sword out.
“Watching people suffer is just a hobby of mine! Besides, there’s a bigger picture going on in the real world, and none of you can stop it! Now, en guarde!” Adelais lunges at Freya.
2611 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
Freya blocks the attack and tries her best to keep up with Adelais. All the while Adelais effortlessly lunges and slices at Freya, not breaking a single sweat.

The fight moves to outside of the castle, where a mob of chess pieces await the two chanting and shouting “Traitor! Traitor!” “Down with the White Queen!”

Mad Hatter is seen within the crowd trying to reach Freya, all the pieces, and even some card guards try and hold him back but he calls Freya’s name.
“Freya! Freya!”

Freya looks back for only a second to see Mad Hatter rush towards her. Adelais chuckles and shoves Freya to the ground knocking her sword out of her hand. “Long live the Queen…” She brings the sword down onto Freya in lightning speed. Freya turns and shuts her eyes.
2611 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
And then…. electric sparks are shown across Freya’s field of vision once she opens them…she sees lying on the ground Hatter split in half. Freya screams and hovers over the body, tears in her eyes.

Hatter twitches, sparks still flying…the left half of his face looks to Freya.
“Long…live…the rightful…Queen….” His mechanical body then goes limp.

Adelais flips her hair and looks over the two, the crowd silent.
“Well…this means I win. Say au revoir, to all your friends and loved ones!” She points to

Blanc who was holding up a camera. She hands Adelais the heart ax and bows.

Freya frowns and looks up at Adelais with tears in her eyes. “You’ll never win…hope is the key…the cure to all…you will be defeated you and the rest of them!”
2611 days ago
kgunzrok
*Orinoko blinks....He wouldn't mind being trapped here forever...I mean if the world is THAT fucked up......And he has Blanc here.....He's debating on who to actually root for.*
2611 days ago
Logie56
Michi: ^...Our freedom rests in her hands....^

"You can do it, Freya"
2611 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
Adelais clucks her tongue. “A mute that’s blind as well…how unfortunate. I’ll have your head on a silver platter. OFF. WITH. YOUR. HEAD!” Adelais raises the ax and brings it down…and just like before…and time again, the screen goes black before you all can see the carnage and demise of Freya Summers, Ultimate Mute, and former White Queen.
2611 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Alise screams*
2611 days ago
kgunzrok
*Orinoko tilts his head*

"So....Trapped here forever?"
2611 days ago
Logie56
*Michi sobs more, he doesn't like the fact that they'll be stuck here forever now*

Michi: ^...She was so strong...^
2611 days ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Adelais returns to the trial room with an axe in her hand, dripping with blood and looks to everyone else*
"Of course. This whole trial was rigged in my favour. You were never supposed to win. The victory shall always be mine to claim. Besides...the world outside is dangerous, and you wouldn't be capable of adjusting to it."
2611 days ago
kgunzrok
*Orinoko shrugs*

"Well dang, looks like we lost."
2611 days ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Adelais looks to Orinoko*
"You aren't bothered?"
2611 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Alise sobs*
"I...I want...I want to go home..."

*Blanc sighs*
"Now there were two..."
2611 days ago
kgunzrok
*Orinoko looks at her*

"Well if the world is as bad as you say, sounds like we lucked out."

open group

UiD Archives!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!