This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Episode 1: Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust~

Topic » ~Episode 1: Faith, Trust, and..

2488 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
[FIRST YEAR STUDENTS ONLY RP]

The students are gathered in the middle of a forest, all have traveled through their own portals all meeting in the middle of a clearing. The sun shown down on them all, birds can be heard in the distance. Each of them have carried with them a bag of clothes and one possession from home, their acceptance letters, and their schedules for school.
2488 days ago
RyanAndrews
Brad waits impatiently.
2488 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Rose enters the clearing, her bag in tow, she looks around at the flowers and sunlight and smiles*
"Just like home..."
2488 days ago
dvs194
*Orlaith stands slightly away from the others, watching. Since she is mostly a spirit she has no belongings*

-------

*Volaryah looks around at the trees, eyes wide*
^It's so pretty here!!^
2488 days ago
Maladus1
*Warren walks through the portal, struggling to carry all of his clothes and his possession as he walks through and looks around a bit*
2488 days ago
SirNiceGuy
*Arliss exists, he's messing with his hat to make sure it doesn't fall off his head*

"...ah, there it goes."
2488 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Rose watches everyone and smiles*
"Hi, um...are you all uh...here for Magik too?"
2488 days ago
Roxas546
~Luna~

She...was actually kinda dreading it. She had to actually get along with the meaty scumbags known as humans standing around her. She tried not to make eye contact, not wanting one of them thinking that they were worth something.
She waited to be instructed on what to do
2488 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Suddenly overhead the clouds turn grey and thunder is heard*
2488 days ago
dvs194
*Volaryah nods excitedly*
Volaryah: Yep! I'm Volaryah... you guys can call me Vollie though, if it's easier!
*grins*
2488 days ago
SirNiceGuy
*Arliss takes a good look at everyone around him*

"Lovely cast of characters we've got here, can't wait to get to know all of ya. Call me Arliss, by the way."
2488 days ago
Roxas546
~Luna~

Luna looked over to the fairy...which..looked odd. Weren't fairies supposed to be smaller?
"Yeah..I am" She gave her a passing gaze and tried to disengage
2488 days ago
Maladus1
*Warren sighs a bit, putting down his stuff a bit and stretching, rubbing his shoulder*

Of all the things I had to pick.... it had to be the heaviest thing...
2488 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Rose smiles at Vollie*
"What an...interesting name!"
2488 days ago
RyanAndrews
Brad sucks on a lollipop.
"Storm?"
2488 days ago
Logie56
*Rexford flies to the ground, having recently traveled through his portal. He looks up, hearing the sounds of thunder*

"Does it rain often at Magik Academy?"

*chuckles*

open group

UiD Archives!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!