This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode One- #DramaQueens

Topic » Episode One- #DramaQueens

2652 days 9 hours ago
cswaggerr
Let's start with Fried Chicken.

For the challenge I loved the acting in the video and it was a strong scene, but I think not knowing what was going on in the scene and not knowing what they were talking about made it hard to connect emotionally.  As far as your runway look I would have to say it is my favorite look on the runway tonight.

Molly Cule,

Viola Davis is a beautiful actress and honestly this is exactly what I was looking for performance wise. The scene was a bit short, but it was powerful and the acting was on point.
2652 days 9 hours ago
cswaggerr
Molly Cule

You are the winner of this week's challenge. Condragulations my dear.
Fried Chicken you are safe. You may both leave the stage.
2652 days 9 hours ago
cswaggerr
Rose Thorne, Mochi, and Mary Naira you all decided not to compete this week and I am embarrassed even looking at the three of you. I want to expell you all from the competition. But I believe in second chances and wil give you guys one last chance to impress me. That's right none of you gave me a reason for you to be safe so for the first time in Cucu Drag Race history 3 of you will be lip synching for your life. The two ladies to impress me most will remain in the completion. You have 12 hours. The song is Whitney Houston's: I Will Always Love You.

Good Luck. And DON'T fuck it up.

*Lights Fade, Music Starts*
2652 days 7 hours ago
adelelover
2652 days 7 hours ago
adelelover
I hope it's fine that it was kind of altered..,
2651 days 10 hours ago
cswaggerr
I've made my decision. Mary Naira shantay you stay.
2651 days 10 hours ago
cswaggerr
Mochi and Rose Thorne, neither of you showed me the passion it takes to stay in this competition. It's time for both of you to sashay away.

open group

Cucu's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!