This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode Two- #DancingDivas

Topic » Episode Two- #DancingDivas

2649 days 3 hours ago
cswaggerr
Let's get to tonight's critiques.

Fried Chicken I will start with you. I think the video was heavily edited in a way that was distracting and took away from the dancing, which was the most important part of the challenge. Your Candyland look was overall one of my favorites. But having the background proportioned to the avatar would have really made your look stand out tonight.

Wispy Wispurr, you're next. This really gave me everything I was looking for performance wise. I mean this little girl's like three but is the total diva of the night. As far as your runway look I think it falls in the middle of the pack today. Losing the side avatar might help the look.

Gemma-Pelle SindyNero for the second week in a row you have come down the runway with no look. If you survive until next week I'm really gonna push you to submit a runway look. The dance was good. All of the kids were working it. I just wanna see more from you.

Mary Naira, you're up next. The dancing was good and clean. Very well choreographed. But would I wanna watch it again. Probably not. And your runway look was probably the least related to candyland Realness tonight.

Della Black. This dance was just not what I was looking for. Yes, for a club oerformance it was good. But the moves were basic and the stage was so small she hardly had room to move around. On the runway you do look stunning tonight. I'm just not sure your look can save your dance performance.

Last, but not least.

Molly Cule- This girl worked the crowd well and had really good energy. Your runway look tonight is good, but it's not the best.
2649 days 3 hours ago
cswaggerr
I've made some decisions.

Gemma-Pelle SindyNero
Molly Cule...

You are both safe. You may leave the stage.
2649 days 3 hours ago
cswaggerr
Wispy Wispurr...

Condratulations my dear you are the winner of tonight's challenge. You may leave the stage
2649 days 3 hours ago
cswaggerr
Fried Chicken, tonight you were undercooked. I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

Della Black, your dance tonight was basic. Mary Naira, your look left me in confusion. So who's safe....

Mary Naira. You are safe. You may leave the stage.

Della Black, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
2649 days 3 hours ago
cswaggerr
Fried Chicken/Della Black:

The lady that impresses me the most will remain in the competition. You have 12 hours . Song is Single Ladies, by Beyonce.

Good luck, and DON'T fuck it up.

*Lights fade, Music starts*
2649 days 2 hours ago
turkeylover
What the actual fuck, why am I lipsyncing ????
2649 days 2 hours ago
turkeylover

CF: I think Della has so much talent but i do to...I am giving it my all...
2649 days 2 hours ago
DrJean

I hope I don't go home seeing that some people A) submitted an existing Tengaged avatar, or B) didn't even upload a runway

Good luck Fried Chicken!
2648 days 6 hours ago
cswaggerr
I've made my decision.

Fried Chicken, shantay you stay.

Della Black, you are a beautiful drag queen. Keep shining your light. Now my dear it's time for you to sashay away.

open group

Cucu's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!