This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: My Fake Lady

Topic » Episode 2: My Fake Lady

2664 days 23 hours ago
Analiese
2664 days 2 hours ago
Analiese
2663 days 21 hours ago
Fell6

http://imgur.com/4lJHFAT

CF: I feel pretty confident in my performance and runway, but I won't see until the runway, until then.
2663 days 18 hours ago
Cyrus
2663 days 14 hours ago
Shangelahhh
http://imgur.com/UJDDNWm

*LIPSYNCS* YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN SPLITS YOUNG AND BACKFLIPS ONLY SEVENTEEN TWIRLS I DONT KNOW THE REST OF THE WORDS SO I WILL SING THE THIRD WARD BOP

I PUSH MIDORI AND SONIA BEST OUT OF THE WAY

OHHHHHHHYEAHHHHHHHHWAHOOOOOOOOOOOYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKA MY NAME IS SHANGELAHHH AND IM HERE TO SAY THAT I CAME FROM WHERE THE THIRD WARD THAT IS WHERE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWALULULULULULULULULULTROLOLOLOLOLAYEAYEAYEAYECHIHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA
2663 days 14 hours ago
Fell6
Your mental you know that.
2663 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
Ladies, welcome to the main stage! Today, I had you compete in teams of three. However, tonight... I'm judging you individually. I hope you managed to stand out!

If I call your name, please step forward.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Midori
Virus Jones
Wham

You three are safe. You may leave the stage, while the rest of the contestants get critiqued.
2663 days 13 hours ago
Fell6
CF: I'm on the stage, I'm nervous but excited to see how things play out.
2663 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
Alisha Davenport- Alisha, your team decided to stay in one place and focus on giving good mouth and emotions. You, ma'am, gave good mouth and emotions. I could tell what you were feeling at any point of the song, which is huge for this song! Your runway outfit was pretty good, while a little bit plain compared to some of the others. I though you had a great week this week!

Cher E. Pie- Holy hell, you lipsynced the house DOWN. You didn't let any beat slide by you. You moved and groove until the last minute. I thought you had the best lipsync of the week. Your runway was pretty good too, although I would've ditched the jacket and changed the shoes. Overall, great performance.

Cindy Zoo Lou- YOU ARE WEAK. W E A K.

Eggtrina- Ugh, I hate to do this. You took a huge, HUGE risk by singing it in front of the camera... I just don't know if that was the right move this week. You have a good voice, but I don't think it was a good voice for this song. Maybe it's a better choice for you to sing solos in We Built This City. Also, I'm not a fan of the runway look tonight. Your dress has absolutely no shape or definition to it; it looks like a blob. You did so well last week, but I think this is a step down.

Sonia Best- Sonia, your lipsync is what I expected with Dancing Queen. I got plenty of camp and I was living for it! Your look tonight is super plain, but you look pretty. I don't have any real complaints.

That Black Queen- You took a risk this week, and I don't think it worked. This song needed emotion, and I couldn't find any in you. You should've found a lipsync from YouTube like Alisha did. Also, I did like your look. Just make sure for next time to lighten up on the eyeshadow. You don't need as much.
2663 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
Sonia Best... You're safe.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Alisha Davenport, I am telling YOU that you're not going... but, you're safe.

Cher E. Pie, condragulations, you are the WINNER of this challenge! You've won an advantage for the next challenge!
2663 days 13 hours ago
Fell6
CF: High position once again, my time to shine will come soon.
2663 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
Cindy Zoo Lou, goodbye, you're in the bottom.

Eggtrina... I love you, I do. But, was this your swan song?

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Unfortunately, it might be. I'm sorry my dear, but you're up for elimination.

That Black Queen, you're safe.
2663 days 13 hours ago
Analiese
*smiles*
2663 days 13 hours ago
Analiese
*@ my critique*
2663 days 13 hours ago
Analiese
*frowns at my team flopping*

open group

Lassita's Drag Race: The Remix

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!