This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @ 5pm PST

Topic » FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @..

1433 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
AND LASTLY!
Let's talk about your QUIZ SCORES.

The Final Quiz was a showdown but Christian got 25/30 to Jakes' 8/30. Well done to all of you!

QUIZ CHART: https://imgur.com/DWh6YGd
1433 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
Hey All!

It's been a FABULOUS SEASON!!!

I had a real good time and thank you for participating! I would love to have you ALL BACK someday for more fun and MYSTERY.
1433 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
Congrats Christian and thanks again for everything!!!

BEST,
OZZY OSWALD!
1433 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
thank you for hosting it was a blast!
1433 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Great game by all!
1433 days 13 hours ago
GeekyGeek
Ozzy's, please check DM
1433 days 13 hours ago
NanoNerd
The game itself was great.
1433 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Tris' exemption screwed me I shoulda BIDDDDDD MOREEEEEE. The first quiz I was onto Cori was the quiz I was executed, I put her for most questions but still spread out a tiny bit and that got me. Grats Christian
1433 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
and I needed the quiz 3 exemption oop
1433 days 12 hours ago
Blackunicorns
Hey friends! It wasn’t letting me comment for some reason.

Ozzy you were an amazing host, thank you for trusting me with the position of the mole, I had a blast ❤️

Contestants, y’all were hard as fuck to trick. Pulling challenge answers out of thin air and forcing my hand multiple times.

I feel like my greatest accomplishment was throwing off washed enough to get him executed when he was the first one on to me #robbed

Congrats Christian! You absolutely slayed this season.
1433 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
If there’s a season 2, and you’ll let past contestants play it, I’d love to play again.
1433 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
@Ryan,

OF COURSE! COME ON DOWN!!!

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!