This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~

Topic » ~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~

2045 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Well I thank the final 3 for attempting to justify and explain your game.  I have made my decision, I am voting for the person that has performed best at this tribal council.  One person's performance hasn't changed my opinion of them; one person's performance has caused my opinion of them to really drop, and it seems they don't actually want to win this game at all; and one person's performance has caused my opinion of them to improve, they have actually given semi thoughtful answers.

That means there is really only one choice, and I hope that the rest of the jury join me in not rewarding the two people who were dragged to the end as goats.
2045 days 10 hours ago
ticofernandez
There were not 2 people dragged to the end me or kiara would both be deserving winners and if I lose to her I would completely understand. I will not understand why anyone would vote for lulu though after not even attempting in ftc.

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!