This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2646 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Will be NON-LIVE and posted after the conclusion of Tribal Council.

Everyone will be given 24 hours to complete the task.
2646 days ago
YoundAndReckless
"Know your Tribe"

I am giving you a list of questions you must answer with the name of somebody still in this game.

You will send in 2 lists of the same question but maybe with different answers!

The first list you will answer by what you honestly think. You may NOT choose yourself for the first list!

And the second list you answer is what you think the majority of the tribe will say! You are ALLOWED to guess yourself for what the majority may think.

If you guess correctly on what you think the majority of the tribe will say, you will get a point! If there is a tie for majority, everybody in the tie will get a point!

PLEASE SEND BOTH LISTS WITH ANSWERS IN THE SAME MAIL! Or it will NOT COUNT.

1. Who could you see yourself hanging out with in real life?
2. Who does not deserve to be here still?
3. Who is most likely being voted out next?
4. Who is playing the best physical game?
5. Who is playing the best social game?
6. Who is playing the best strategic game?
7. Who is the biggest liar?
8. Who would you trust with your life?
9. Who is the biggest Jury threat?
10. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control of the game?
11. Who is playing the best game so far?
12. Who would most likely win the real Survivor?
13. Who here is the Dark Horse contender among the remaining castaways?

The castaway that has the most points will earn Individual Immunity. If there is a tie; there will be a TIE-BREAKER Challenge! If there is a TIE for the Tie-breaking Challenge; then NO ONE will garnish Immunity......

REMINDER that mails must be sent to BOTH BestHeroD and I!

If you have any questions regarding the challenge; please feel free to ask.
2646 days ago
YoundAndReckless
You have 24 hours beginning now to mail BOTH BestHeroD and I your submissions!
2646 days ago
Smitty105
Omigod I've always wanted to do this challenge lol.
2645 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jim B. has NO shot at winning Immunity due to trying to work with others on the Challenge!

I expect everyone to RESPECT the integrity of this game. This is getting ridiculous
2645 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Comparing answers will get you DQ'ed from this challenge like-so^
2645 days 3 hours ago
Jimmytv
I thought about doing it but I didn't do it if you see my answers, so It's not cheating.
2645 days 3 hours ago
Jimmytv
I'm being expelled for a confessional and for something I didn't do after some thinking that's messed up
2645 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Brady, Ethan, Smitty, Fred, Jim, Brandon, and Kevin have been DQ'ed from this challenge. Since you all were included in the conversation about comparing answers. Then I have no other choice but, too keep things fair for those who ultimately attempted to play fair.

In fact. I might as well scrap this challenge. Here is what will happen.

Everyone not mentioned above will get a by for this vote for attempting to play fair and we can go ahead and post Tribal Council.

OR we host a new challenge. Everyone but, Jim will be eligible to compete as consequences for his actions.
2645 days 2 hours ago
Jimmytv
New challenge
2645 days 2 hours ago
Smitty105
I wasn't involved with comparing answers. Yes I was included in the conversation about it, but I didn't want to do it nor did I participate in.
2645 days 2 hours ago
Jimmytv
I never said that they were willing to do it lol just that I asked them
2645 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Yes Smitty. But, Jim is upset he's the only person getting reprimanded. So, since he flat out told me who was involved. I have to take this matter seriously.
2645 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
So what is our choice
2645 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
I mean people not cheating gettng a bye sounds fair to me. Its not the first time we've encountered cheating
2645 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
A. Everyone not mentioned above will get a by for this vote for attempting to play fair and we can go ahead and post Tribal Council. (Brady, Ethan, Smitty, Fred, Jim, Brandon, and Kevin have been DQ'ed from this challenge)

B. OR we host a new challenge. Everyone but, Jim will be eligible to compete as consequences for his actions. Since 4 or 5 hours is EXTREMELY short notice for a LIVE challenge. I can host a new challenge @ 8pm EST tomorrow night.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!