This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #20(BHD)/#15(ISS) - [Guadalcanal]

Topic » Tribal Council..

2643 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GUADALCANAL! Welcome to back to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Justin L.; David M. and.......Tim M. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. MEARL E. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 4th member of the Jury........

OPEN QUESTIONS -

- At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to target potential Jury threats?

- The Jury is beginning to quickly fill. Tonight; someone becomes the 4th member of the Jury. Is this a contributing factor in who must go at tonight's Tribal Council? 

- These past few Tribal Councils have been nothing short of explosive. Do you feel this is because of the level of GAME-PLAY exhibited by this cast?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5:30pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. REMINDER to send votes to BOTH BestHeroD and I.

POST your name for another question.
2643 days 16 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
- At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to target potential Jury threats? I think tonight's vote will be more based off of loyalty tbh

- The Jury is beginning to quickly fill. Tonight; someone becomes the 4th member of the Jury. Is this a contributing factor in who must go at tonight's Tribal Council?  I think it's always a contributing factor absolutely.

- These past few Tribal Councils have been nothing short of explosive. Do you feel this is because of the level of GAME-PLAY exhibited by this cast? Yes this cast is badass and everyone wants to win so yes it's because of the gameplay of this cast for sure
2643 days 16 hours ago
Mearl
- At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to target potential Jury threats?

Tonight is going to be a dangerous vote. I'm not sure how it will end up but I know I've got at least one more day here.

- The Jury is beginning to quickly fill. Tonight; someone becomes the 4th member of the Jury. Is this a contributing factor in who must go at tonight's Tribal Council? 

Not really. You don't want to see your allies filling up the jury though because that may mean you are next.

- These past few Tribal Councils have been nothing short of explosive. Do you feel this is because of the level of GAME-PLAY exhibited by this cast?

I think a lot of whats going on has been a Mearl vs Brady battle. Brady succeeded from union and attempted a sneak attack. However Mearl shielded that attack and Brady started losing his allies that succeeded with him. Then, when Mearl was trying to poison the Fuhrer Brady the attempt backfired and survived like Fidel Castro.
2643 days 16 hours ago
Smitty105

Loyalty. Considering who's on the jury right now. I don't think anyone is considering jury threats. I mean who's a threat to win over that jury so far?

Somebody must go home tonight. That is all.

Yes.. This is an amazing cast. This is ALL-STARS for a reason. People are really passionate about this group game and a lot of us having been playing for a long time.
2643 days 13 hours ago
Jimmytv

I think It's too soon to think about jury threats when there are like 9 tribals left.

At this point we're all more concerned about who's still in the game.

Bitch please we're not called all stars for nothing.
2643 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
OPEN QUESTION - Has anyone given thought to whether this season will end in a Final 3 or Final 2? Do you think knowing this information could be beneficial to everyone's long-term game as the end comes closer?
2643 days 12 hours ago
Jimmytv
OPEN QUESTION - Has anyone given thought to whether this season will end in a Final 3 or Final 2? Do you think knowing this information could be beneficial to everyone's long-term game as the end comes closer?

Right now I think people have thought about it but It's too soon to take it into consideration. I think most people would think It's a Final 3 considered how big the jury is but I think that anything could happen.
2643 days 10 hours ago
flippo135
I think the jury threat mentality is not being used at the moment. There's still too many people in this game.

No, a tribal council is a tribal council.

This is a very good season, and I really mean that. People have really put a lot into this game and this makes it all the more enjoyable for others.
2643 days 10 hours ago
flippo135
- Has anyone given thought to whether this season will end in a Final 3 or Final 2? Do you think knowing this information could be beneficial to everyone's long-term game as the end comes closer?
I haven't really thought about that, this game is too intense to have the time to think about those things.
2643 days 10 hours ago
flippo135
I'll take another question.
2642 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Tom T. - With 12 votes being cast at tonight's Tribal Council. What are the chances we see a tied vote?
2642 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
OPEN QUESTION - How many of you can comfortably raise your hand and say that the plan you're included in will be the one the prevails once votes are read?
2642 days 23 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
OPEN QUESTION - How many of you can comfortably raise your hand and say that the plan you're included in will be the one the prevails once votes are read?

Not me! There has been so much scrambling in these past couple of hours everyone is trying to do their own damn thing and everyone is hoping their plan works so idk what the hell is happening tonight
2642 days 22 hours ago
Jimmytv

I think no one will raise their hands, we learned that we never know what's going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised If I go home tonight
2642 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
*raises hand*
I'm only kidding, I would be surprised if anyone had even a little bit of  confidence that this vote would go their way
2642 days 20 hours ago
flippo135
With 12 votes being cast at tonight's Tribal Council. What are the chances we see a tied vote?
I think it is very likely going from thew way the game is going at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!