This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #8 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2638 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If 8pm EST works out fine for everyone and we have no issues with it. Challenge will be LIVE @ 8pm EST.

If it's an issue to some of you. I may adjust the challenge time.
2638 days 19 hours ago
flippo135
9:30 pm is good for me
2638 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
7pm is best, but I can do 8
2638 days 19 hours ago
Smitty105
after 9 is a little late. Anytime before is good.
2638 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
7 or later and I should be able to make it
2638 days 19 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I would be happier with 8:30 or 9
2638 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
8:00? 8:30?

Y'all decide. In the meantime. I'll post the rules for tomorrow's challenge.
2638 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone!

Today everyone plays in a completely new challenge that will be introduced to BOTH series. Today the remaining castaways will compete in a challenge that will be called......

"Shell Shotguns"

For today's challenge; everyone will get 5 Shells. Beneath 1 of these Shells. You must HIDE 1 Token. Before the Challenge begins. I will ask each of you to mail me which shell you would like to conceal your token under. EXAMPLE: (I'd like to hide my Token under Shell #4)

Brandon R. - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Fred A. - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Kevin P. - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Lord G. - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Mearl E. - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Robby J. - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Smitty - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Tom T. - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Once everyone is set. An order will be randomized and everyone will take a turn trying to find a Token under each shell. If you are Token is discovered; you are OUT. If at any point; someone discovers 3 TOKENS; they will walk away with Individual Immunity. Everyone will continue guessing for Tokens until there is ONE person standing; or someone discovers 3 Tokens. Whichever comes First.

If you have any questions regarding the challenge. Please ask before we begin.

Please mail BOTH BestHeroD and I the Shell # you'd like to CONCEAL your token under ASAP.

*You are only eligible to win Individual Immunity if you are here for the Challenge*
2638 days 16 hours ago
ferdinandz
7 pm would be perfect for me
2638 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Will begin @ 8pm EST -

When I posted this. I wasnt expecting you each to demand a certain time to begin. But, times youd be available for the challenge. I cant please everyone. But, I tried my best to accomodate all.
2637 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If you have yet to conceal your Token. Please do so before we begin tonight's challenge.
2637 days 22 hours ago
ferdinandz
here
2637 days 22 hours ago
Smitty105
here
2637 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Check-in will remain open til 8:05 EST.

Please mail BOTH BestHeroD and I the shell # you'd like to conceal your token under in the
meantime.
2637 days 22 hours ago
flippo135
here
2637 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Here

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!