This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #23(BHD)/#19(ISS) - [Guadalcanal]

Topic » Tribal Council..

2635 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GUADALCANAL! Welcome to back to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Justin L.; David M.; Tim M.; Jim B.; Brady S.; Hudson H. and....... Ethan C. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. LORD G. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 8th member of the Jury........

Brandon R. - At the end of this game; the Jury will be deciding the winner. It doesn't matter how good of a game you played if you cannot sell your game to the Jury. Do you feel that you could be a potential target going into tonight's vote?

Fred A. - We have seen countless power shifts within this game.  Is their an obvious threat to win among the remaining castaways at Tribal Council tonight?

Kevin P. - With the numbers dwindling; will trust be as a huge of a factor behind each vote as we continue this game?

Lord G. - Only one person can win this game and the title of Sole Survivor. With the numbers constantly dwindling as we near the end of this game; are alliances going to hold as much weight as we approach the Finale?

Mearl E. - The Jury is beginning to fill quickly; are people concerned about how each Individual is perceived as it fills?

Robby J. - Does not knowing the season ends in a Final 3 or Final 2 give people concerns about who they'd feel comfortable sitting next to at the end of this game?

Smitty - Congratulation on winning Individual Immunity! With the numbers dwindling; how valuable is this safety at this point of the game?

Tom T. - There are 8 castaways voting at tonight's Tribal Council. What are the chances we see another rock draw within this game?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5:30pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. REMINDER to send votes to BOTH BestHeroD and I.
2635 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl E. - The Jury is beginning to fill quickly; are people concerned about how each Individual is perceived as it fills?

Too much so. People are so worried about if they can win to the end that they are shooting them selves in the foot and not even getting to the end.
2635 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Edit**

SMITTY has Individual immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Everyone else is fair game.
2634 days 11 hours ago
flippo135
Tom T. - There are 8 castaways voting at tonight's Tribal Council. What are the chances we see another rock draw within this game?
I would be surprised if we got another rock draw its too far into the competition for another person to risk going home.
2634 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
5/8 votes received.
2634 days 10 hours ago
Smitty105
Smitty - Congratulation on winning Individual Immunity! With the numbers dwindling; how valuable is this safety at this point of the game?

I am so happy right now. Safety feels really good. As we're getting closer to the end things start really heating up.
2634 days 9 hours ago
ferdinandz
Fred A. - We have seen countless power shifts within this game.  Is their an obvious threat to win among the remaining castaways at Tribal Council tonight?
- Well I have been playing group games for years, and this is the most intense one ever. We are 8 left and everyone got an argument to why they could win this game, who would not have an argument about it when every council have been crazy? I love this game lol
2634 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.............
2634 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2634 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
2634 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
*looks around*
2634 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*No one Stands*
2634 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
No one sure has a lot of idols
2634 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
2634 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Lets see the Mearl votes
2634 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Lord G.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!