This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #26(BHD)/#21(ISS) - [Guadalcanal]

Topic » Tribal Council..

2632 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GUADALCANAL! Welcome to back to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Justin L.; David M.; Tim M.; Jim B.; Brady S.; Hudson H.; Ethan C.; Mearl E. and....... Tom T. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. LORD G. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 10th member of the Jury........

Brandon R. - If there was anyone you did not want sitting next to you at the FTC; now would be the time to make that move against the person you may want out. Do you think this question will be a factor behind tonight's vote?

Fred A. - Last Tribal we seen a clear divide among this tribe. Is it safe to say that the 2 people on the outs should be worried. Or could Old Tribal lines play a factor in tonight's vote?

Kevin P. - At what point can loyalty be considered a detriment to one's chances of winning this game? Do you think people's perceptions of others could influence how the rest of this game is played out?

Lord G. - Every time you don't have that necklace around your neck; there's always the chance it could be your name being written down at Tribal Council. How does it feel knowing this win secures you a 1 and 5 shot at winning this game?

Robby J. - With the game quickly coming to an end; it leaves only so many obstacles before each of you and the ultimate goal of making Final Tribal Council. With 6 castaways voting at tonight's Tribal Council. Is it out of the question that we may see a power shift at tonight's Tribal Council?

Smitty - Tonight; someone becomes the 10th member of the Jury. Every person that is voted out can potentially win or lose someone this game. This is the point in the game when people begin to think about who they could potentially beat facing the Jury. Are alliances going to hold as much weight as we approach the Finale?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5:30pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. REMINDER to send votes to BOTH BestHeroD and I.
2632 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
OPEN QUESTION - Has there been any discussion of Idols back at camp?
2632 days 6 hours ago
ferdinandz
Fred A. - Last Tribal we seen a clear divide among this tribe. Is it safe to say that the 2 people on the outs should be worried. Or could Old Tribal lines play a factor in tonight's vote?
- I think that it is more complicated than that, we are all in danger tonight no matter kavachi or tinakula.
2632 days 6 hours ago
Smitty105
Smitty - Tonight; someone becomes the 10th member of the Jury. Every person that is voted out can potentially win or lose someone this game. This is the point in the game when people begin to think about who they could potentially beat facing the Jury. Are alliances going to hold as much weight as we approach the Finale?

People are trying to carve their path to the end. Alliances can be broken and new ones can form. Or alliances can strength and go to the end. Also I AM SO SICK of idols. NO! I swear if there is another idol. How many have we seen this season? Too many to fucking count.
2632 days 6 hours ago
ferdinandz
OPEN QUESTION - Has there been any discussion of Idols back at camp?
- Yeah but I have to say that there would be a low risk for an idol this late in the game
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.............
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so........
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*No one Stands*
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Robby J.
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote.........

x
x
x
x
x
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Fred A.
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 1 vote Fred. 1 vote Robby.
2631 days 9 hours ago
ferdinandz
Lol bye robby
2631 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote.......

x
x
x
x
x

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!