This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #27(BHD)/#22(ISS) - [Guadalcanal]

Topic » Tribal Council..

2619 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GUADALCANAL! Welcome to back to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Justin L.; David M.; Tim M.; Jim B.; Brady S.; Hudson H.; Ethan C.; Mearl E.; Tom T. and....... Robby J. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. LORD G. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 11th member of the Jury........

Brandon R. - This is the point in the game when people begin to think about who they could potentially beat facing the Jury. In the end; only one person can win the title. What are your thoughts on the remaining castaways?

Fred A. - Tonight; someone becomes the 11th member of the Jury. Are people thinking of how the Jury could potentially view each of the remaining players when voting tonight?

Kevin P. - Knowing that the person voted out will miss out on competing in the Finale Episode. Does this leave everyone questioning their strategies going into these final few obstacles as it is still a complete mystery as to if it is a Final 3 or 2 at this point?

Lord G. - Congratulation on winning Individual Immunity! Going into the Final 5 Challenge; did you feel this win was essential for your personal game?

Smitty - Tinakula once had a huge advantage with the dynamics of this tribe coming into the merge. Now; Kavachi outnumbers Tinakula as we sit here tonight. Does this concern you knowing Lord G. has the Individual Immunity necklace tonight?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 7:00pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. REMINDER to send votes to BOTH BestHeroD and I.
2619 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
No Challenge tomorrow. There will be a Tree Mail posted for the Finalist competing in the Finale Episode shortly after the vote read. The Tree Mail will include the Finale schedule along.

Also notice the change in the voting deadline.
2619 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This is the FINAL time Hidden Immunity Idols can be played. If you wish to play an Idol on yourself or someone other than yourself. This is the Final time you may do so.
2619 days 19 hours ago
Smitty105
Tinakula once had a huge advantage with the dynamics of this tribe coming into the merge. Now; Kavachi outnumbers Tinakula as we sit here tonight. Does this concern you knowing Lord G. has the Individual Immunity necklace tonight?

Interesting. I was fully aware of that when choosing to vote out Robby. However, I think people want to sit next to people at the end who they have a fair shot at beating. I don't think tribe lines matter any more. Every single person left in this game should be looking out for themselves and what's best for there game. This concerns me more than Tinkaula vs. Kavachi. That is old news.
2619 days 19 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Lord G. - Congratulation on winning Individual Immunity! Going into the Final 5 Challenge; did you feel this win was essential for your personal game?

"Victory in all endeavors is essential!"
2619 days 6 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin P. - Knowing that the person voted out will miss out on competing in the Finale Episode. Does this leave everyone questioning their strategies going into these final few obstacles as it is still a complete mystery as to if it is a Final 3 or 2 at this point?

I think it definitely does. Being a final 2 or final 3 makes it very nerveraking. Even with this mystery I do believe tonight will be a straightforward vote however.
2618 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3/5 votes received.
2618 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.............
2618 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2618 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so........
2618 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
Stands up
2618 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*raises eyebrow to Fred*
2618 days 20 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
*gags Fred with sock*
2618 days 20 hours ago
Smitty105
lol
2618 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
Actually guys...
I never got an idol this season! It is safe in Mikes pocket :P
2618 days 20 hours ago
Smitty105
HAA

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!