This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council -

Topic » Final Tribal Council -

2634 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Fred

Me and Jim got Lord throwing his vote for Brandon and voted Tim, so things got better since I had the chance to keep Lord and Brady and got Tim out.
---

I had promised you for 2 rounds that I would vote against Tim.  I wanted to vote for Brandon, and you know this honestly.  I asked if I should vote for Brandon in case of idols or something.  We had a discussion about this after the votes were tallied...
2634 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Fred

I wanted to make Lord think that he was going or that Tom is going so he would play the idol but he found at the vote was Robby since we had a leak in our alliance.
---

Nobody leaked that Robby was the target to me.  It was purely based on intuition.
2634 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Ethan

Lord- You played a great social game and your physical game was good too. Strategically, people are criticizing you for making mistakes and personally I can't say we talked much game so I don't know what to think.
---

Not having a strategic game with you is near the top of my list in regrets in this game.  I also kept a social relationship with you which you made easy because you and Robby may be the most pleasant people on this cast.  However, I assumed you would be an early target in the game, and that you would be an unbeatable player if you reached the finals.  You would have had THE BEST story.  We merged with Tink split somewhere around 5-5, 4 Kavachis, but here was only 1 Ethan that made the merge.  By the time I came around to working with you, it was too late.  Many things I said to you strategically got back to Mearl, and he told them to me.  I just didn't think I could trust you.
2634 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Ethan

Is there any move that you would take 100% responsibility for?
---

I think that it is rare that people can take 100% credit for any moves because you always need other people to be willing to make those moves as well.  I do think I probably deserved nearly 100% credit for at least finding a way for the initial vote between Azri and David to tie.  But ultimately, I definitely think Justin helped a lot to get Tim to change his vote.  I pushed harder for Jordan to go than anyone at that last vote before the merge, but that one required Mearl's idol play.  I think I the first person to mention the idea of Justin being an easy vote and push for it.  I was the vote that took out Kevin, but Brandon made that decision easy for me.

If there is one move that I feel I deserve the most credit for, it is the Mearl boot.  During the F9 round, I actually was pretty sure that the vote against Mearl would fail because I didn't have too much faith that Fred could convince Brandon, Kevin, or you to vote with him.  I figured it was pretty harmless to take a shot though.  However, I did spend the round reigniting my relationship with Smitty and making a logical and absolutely predictable final 3 deal with him.  I assumed that Tom, Smitty, and Fred would all be fine with voting against Mearl at the F8.  However, I wasn't confident at all that Fred could get Brandon or Kevin to vote for him.  Additionally, I couldn't really talk game to them because they refused to talk to me even in a social capacity the majority of the time.

Ultimately, I didn't trust Fred's confidence.  I approached Robby.  I made a deal with him that I would go to the F4 with him.  So that he would know that I wouldn't turn around and target him going forward.  He agreed that he would vote Mearl off if it went to a revote in order to keep his word to Mearl.

Is that still worthy of 100% credit.  Probably not... but I think I did more than anyone else to ensure that vote, and I would have put in that work regardless of whether or not I was the counter vote.
2634 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Ethan

Also did you at any point have an ideal final 3 and how did you plan to get that group to the end?
---

I had final deals with Mearl, Jim, and Fred early in the merge.  However, I didn't take any of those deals too seriously.  Around the final 12 or final 11.  I made my final 3 deal with Tom and Hudson.  I had intended to eliminate Brandon at the F10 which I think could have worked if Fred didn't give away too much information.

If Brandon had gone, I was under the assumption that Fred could get Kevin to vote with us.  I'm not sure this assumption was correct.  I would have attempted to blindside Mearl at 9.  I would have tried to get you and Robby out in the next 2 votes leaving. Myself, Smitty, Tom, Hudson, Fred, and Kevin at F6.  I would have looked to remove Kevin and Smitty in the next 2 votes.  I assumed that the F4 challenge would be exactly what it was.  I felt I could beat Fred at that and vote him out.

Things didn't go quite like that.... I definitely replaced Hudson with Smitty after Hudson left.  After Tom got booted, I was more focused on just making it to the end than anything else.  But, I would have liked to go with Smitty and Kevin at that point.
2634 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Fred

When Tom went I convinced Smitty and Lord to go for Robby by lying that he would take Kevin and Brandon to f3 and target them IF I went home
---

Kevin suggesting that he was voting for Robby convinced me to vote for Robby.  I planned on voting for Brandon that entire round right up until that moment.
2634 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Brady

Lord I also have another question for you

Do you think you should win this game since you r the only person in this final  three to play 42 days?
---

I don't think that should be the only reason somebody votes for me.  If I wasn't a juror I wouldn't vote for somebody for that reason alone.  However, if I was having a hard time choosing between one person or the other, and one person had played an extra 8 rounds, I do think that implies a greater degree of difficulty.  Should it be a sole reason.... no.  But, I do believe it is a point in my favor.
2634 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Brady

Alright so I have question for all of you too

Final Three
1) Rank the jurors based on who you think most deserves to sit in the final 3 to least deserves it.
---
1. Mearl
2. Jim
3. David
4. Smitty
5. Tom
6. Brady
7. Robby
8. Ethan
9. Hudson
10. Tim
11. Justin
12. Kevin
2634 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Smitty

This is my question with you that I still don’t understand to this day. Why did you decide to expose me and completely shit over me early in the merge? I had your back 100% and trusted you 100% thinking the feeling was mutual. I thought it was strong. I wasn’t mad by it by any means, in fact I actually wanted to laugh. Not because it was funny, but because I was shocked. Even after that point I still wanted to work with you and mend the relationship because I thought not working together would just be fucking stupid.
---

I don't remembering shitting all over you.  If I said something demeaning about you, then I am sorry, but I honestly don't remember it.  Honestly, I didn't have your back 100% in the early merge.  Before the Jordan vote, you were my #2 ally behind Mearl, and probably the ally I felt I was most likely to go all the way with.  However, I really didn't completely buy the story about you forgetting to vote completely.  Obviously, I know it is true now, but I wasn't at all sure then.  I never really worked against you during those first 5 rounds, but I never fully trusted you.

As for exposing you to the other side, I genuinely wasn't sure which side you were on.  If there was ever a point in this game where we weren't talking as much.  It was probably between rounds 11 and 14.  I didn't even know which side you were on for sure because you seemed very prone to protecting Brady.

As for the actual exposure, I'm not 100% positive who I exposed you too.  I really thought that everyone knew you were 'in the middle'.  I assume that I exposed you to Brady because he was the only person that had any reaction to anything I told him.  I offhandedly told him that me and you voted for Brandon.  I really didn't think it was new information to him when I was saying it.  When he reacted surprised, I did feel a little bad because I wasn't trying to screw up your game at that point.  Ultimately, I'm happy that it did unintentionally help us get tighter again.

I appreciate you taking the time to mend our relationship.  I really didn't know that I screwed up your game all that badly until now.  I apologize.
2634 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Smitty

The whole Brady tribal with the GIFS and the shit-talking may have been amusing at first, but really it made you look like a complete fool at the end of the day.
---

I'll go a step further here.  He expected to win that vote.  He was actively looking to rub salt in the wound of you going home.  It is a dick thing to do.
2634 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Brandon

One of my biggest rivals on Tengaged. Gotta love Tim.
---

You called him a 'pedo' at the tribal he went home.  A 'pedo'.  You are so full of shit.  You probably didn't mean a word you said in that or any answer you have given tonight.  Do you think this jury is dumb?  I'm not the drama queen that uses fake, but you are full of it.
2634 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Brandon

I deserve to win because I am a Survivor; I maneuvered through, influenced, and had insight to more votes than either of my fellow finalists.
---

in·sight
?in?s?t
noun
a deep understanding of a person or thing.

You think you knew more of what was going on than Fred or I for the majority of this game?
2634 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Robby

Lord: Out of the 3, I think I have the best view of your game, I think you played a great game and I definitely don't think you sheep'd anyone. You certainly made your mistakes, and while everyone made plenty of mistakes this season, yours seem so big. But you did make it to the end so perhaps from a result-oriented perspective, those mistakes weren't actually so big. I think I pretty much have your game down, but if you feel like there's anything that I don't know about then definitely feel free to point it out to me.
---

I will just apologize again for not finding a way to make more time to focus on that F6 vote.  I was always planning to vote out Brandon that round because I felt it would give me some control going forward.  I got duped by Kevin of all people.  I really did think you were gonna go unanimously at the point I voted for you.  I don't refute that this was a mistake.  Me and Smitty should have had a discussion about the fact that if Kevin did find out about the possibility of Robby going we should just vote for Fred.  I panicked and win or lose I really regret it.
2634 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
6/12 votes received for a WINNER!
2634 days 9 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Brandon/Robby

Also, I stated this earlier but I don't know if you saw it, the reason I voted off Smitty instead of Fred at final five was because I knew that if I voted Fred, the numbers would have been 2-2 and i would have been the clear target for the Lord-Smitty duo over Kevin.
---

I would have voted against you in that final 4 if you didn't win immunity.  However, I'm willing to bet Smitty would have voted me out there.  I don't think we were really much of a duo.  We had different thoughts a lot.  Smitty played this game with intention of winning the entire time.  And so did I, if you won immunity at the F4, and the option existed.  I would have voted out Smitty over Kevin.  I have little doubt that Smitty would have voted me out to win.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!