This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE Reunion for Survivor Solomon Islands -

Topic » LIVE Reunion for Survivor..

2627 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Awards for Survivor Solomon Islands S15 of ItsOfficial's Survivor Series -

Fan Favorite - Brandon R.
Player of the Season - Mearl E.
Underdog of the Season - Ethan C.
Entertainment Award - Lord G.

Untapped Potential - Aria M.
Most Entertaining Premerge Castaway - Aria M.
Hero of the Season - Mearl E.
Villain of the Season -  Brady S.

Best Blindside - Hudson H, Jim B, Mearl E, Lord G, Robby J, and Tom T. for blindsiding David.
2627 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Now one last thing before everyone makes their requests to the VL! Season/Winner Rankings!

(Will likely take a moment; be patient with me as I'll be typing)
2627 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I can ONLY accept requests for my VL as I'm not an admin for BHD's VL.
2627 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Now onto Season/Winner Rankings for ItsOfficial's Survivor Series!
2627 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Winner Rankings:
Shadi C. (All Stars)
Christian B.
Big Joe
Yogi M.
Mike R.
Lord G.
David M.
Shadi C. (Mayotte)
Roman V.
Jim B.
Fox T.
Will J.
Clair F.
Dan H.
Michael-Caleb W. "MC"

Season Rankings:
The Nubian Desert
All Stars
Aruba - Fans vs Favorites
S.Africa
Solomon Islands - BestHero's Brigade vs ItsOfficials Suicide Squad
Cocos Islands
Cayman Islands
Samoa - Second Chances
Caracol
Bora Bora
Tocantins
Yushan
Mayotte
Borneo
Lazio

I ranked Lord between Mike R. from Cayman Islands. And David M. from Samoa Second Chances. All three played with great casts. Tons of blindsides. However; due to how large this season was; I may have ranked it higher. But, I feel the cheating incident ultimately impacted the game no matter what anyone says. It had tons of great characters and great Idol plays and some not so great. Great story-lines with a huge disadvantage for one tribe going into the merge. This is Lord's First time playing in this series and managed to walk away with the title!

And everything stated above basically gives the description as to why the Season is Ranked 5th where I feel it may have possibly ranked a tad higher.
2627 days 2 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Thanks for a great season Erik
2627 days 2 hours ago
Osiris
Me getting demoted
2627 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
As for the upcoming installment of this Series. It will not begin til April.

But, apps will Open soon. Anyone who did NOT make the series clash and has NEVER played in my Series may apply as next season is an ALL newbie cast.

And with that; thank you all again for an amazing 15th Season!

Until then; feel free to message me anytime yall! I'll gladly add4add anyone who has me friended or plans to do so!

PAST Records and History will be updated over the next few days. (Sorry I couldn't get around to updating Records as of yet)

You may send your requests for the Viewer's Lounge. I will NOT open the Viewer's Lounge; it will remain closed. I will approve all requests over the next few days.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/8161

Also feel free to join the MAIN group for my Series as I do plan on continuing past S15.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679
2627 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's it! Good night all!
2627 days 2 hours ago
brandonrichie
how tf did I win fan favorite I'm awful
2627 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Again. I am not an Admin for BHD's Lounge. So, I cannot approve requests for his VL.
2626 days 21 hours ago
Jimmytv
Great season guys <3 It was great playing with all of you
2626 days 19 hours ago
sportygirl22
I'm so grateful for my awards this season, I so wish I had made the merge. I would have had I stuck with my instinct and waited to play my idol on myself rather than Ethan. But I love him and I'd do it again! I love you Erik and I'd play 100 times again. I love to be a player for your games and I will do it anytime you want me too. Also, and the top 2 seasons of your rankings I played in. I love you!!
2626 days 19 hours ago
sportygirl22
Also, I almost attempted to vote out Fred had Brandon and Kevin told me that's what they were doing. I didn't trust Fred but they never said they were saving Mikey which I knew would create a fight between the two. But Ethan wouldn't sway and the Brandon and Kevin never says they were saving Mikey so I couldn't which I do regret
2626 days 10 hours ago
Jimmytv
Yeah I was so scared that you'd vote Fred, I would have been screwed but I made sure Mikey went

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!