This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Twist/Cast Reveal for Survivor Solomon Islands -

Topic » Twist/Cast Reveal for Survivor..

2657 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
2657 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
For days, BestHeroD has teased that this game is always just BEGINNING. Now, it's time for you 13 castaways to be put to the pen-ultimate test of Survival. Now, the Game shifts completely and you will all be challenged in BestHeroD's HUGEST season to date.......

This is an unprecedented shift to something completely new. You began this game with 21 All Star castaways. Now only 13 of you remain; and you will each be put under strenuous confrontation as you 13 castaways will merge into ONE Tribe known as the Tinakula Tribe! You will each garnish Orange Buffs from here on out......

*Tosses "Chicago Tim" Orange Buffs for each tribe mate*

Now, all season long; we have told you that the Game is always just beginning. Now, we will witness BestHeroD's 13 All Star castaways clash against 13 of the most notorious castaways to play in ItsOfficial's Survivor Series!

Welcome everyone! To the TWIST/CAST Reveal for BestHero's Brigade vs ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad - Survivor Solomon Islands!
2657 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Hi
2657 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
hi
2657 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Now, I know this is throwing a lot at each of you from BestHero's Game. But, everything was pre-planned  over the past few months; hence why there were no Idols hidden at any of your Tribe's camps for the time being......
2657 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Now, that the games have merged. I can say that there will be Hidden Immunity Idols in play for this Season. But, more on that subject later. I will explain how Hidden Immunity Idols work and post Official rules following the Cast/Twist Reveal.
2657 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
hey
2657 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
For now, I think we should introduce the 13 castaways who you will each be competing against. Since; you all now know the Theme of the Season. Let's introduce the first TWO castaways competing for ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad!
2657 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
i liked the no idols tho :(
2657 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Would my Golden Ticket Holders please step forward!
2657 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Fred A. and Jimbo B. stepforward*

First, I'd like to introduce you all to Sahmosean/Jimbo B! Jimbo first competed in this series over 2 years ago in Season 2. Survivor Tocantins! During his stay in Tocantins, Jimbo was seen as a threat by many as he comes off as a very intelligent and well spoken castaway. Placing 11th overall; Jimbo returns for the ultimate test of redemption for ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad! Welcome Jimbo!

For the 2nd addition to the Suicide Squad; we look at a two-time player who originally competed as a FAN of the series in Season 10 - Survivor Aruba. During his stay in Aruba; this castaway managed to find himself drawing rocks which would ultimately send him to the Jury as he finished 9th overall. He later returned for 2nd Chances where he became an early casualty of the merge finishing in 11th. With that said; everyone welcome ferdinandz/Fred A!
2657 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next Castaway competing for the Suicide Squad first played in Season 3; Survivor S.Africa; then later returned for Survivor Samoa - 2nd Chances, 10 Seasons later. In S.Africa; this castaway was the 1st boot of the game. But, when he returned in Samoa; he made a deep run  in the game. He was ultimately voted out for 6th for the resume he obtained throughout his stay in Samoa. He now returns as one of the most notorious castaways in this series! Everyone welcome Maladus1/Brandan G!
2657 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
So they are just beginning and we've been fighting for spots?
2657 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
Hoi :D
2657 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Sadly, yes Mearl! But, everything was pre-planned and the Twist and Theme were not my idea. I gladly decided to collaborate for this season though!

Moving on!
2657 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next castaway joining us competed in Back-to-Back seasons with some of the greatest players this series has seen. She, first competed in the intense Season 7; The Nubian Desert where she had to fight tooth and nail to keep herself alive. She ultimately met her fate and was voted out for 9th. However; leaving a mark on that season itself; she earned her spot on Survivor Hokkaido - Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty - All Stars. As a former Beauty tribe member; she managed to once again make a deep run into the game due to her ability to make bonds. But, in a season full of All Star castaways; she once again found herself fighting for her life. Placing 6th overall; she now returns to this series against some of the most infamous players to play this game! Everyone welcome sportygirl22/Aria M!

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!