This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Tribal Council #13 - Saraswati

Topic » [Bali] Tribal Council #13 -..

2631 days 15 hours ago
Cornelia
Welcome to Tribal Council, Saraswati. Let's bring in the members of the jury. Colton, Joe, Giovana, AJ, Nolano, and Julian voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Before you vote, I have some questions to ask you...

Andrew - Do you feel vulnerable without immunity tonight?

Azri - How do you ensure you stay in the majority vote tonight, and not end up in the minority?

Brittany - What factors weigh into your vote tonight?

Luis - Congratulations on another immunity win! Do you feel you needed immunity tonight?

Ryan - Tonight is the final Tribal Council to play an idol, do you expect any to come into play tonight?

Vlad - With the final Tribal Council getting closer and closer, what do you do to guarantee you have one of the spots at that Tribal, and you don't end up sitting in the jury?

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

If anyone has the immunity idol, and wishes to use it tonight is the FINAL chance to so please mail me before the votes are read.

You will have 24 hours from the time this tribal council, has been posted to send me your vote via mails, with a voting confessional (explaining why you're voting for the person you are voting for). If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself.
2631 days 13 hours ago
subfriend
Azri - How do you ensure you stay in the majority vote tonight, and not end up in the minority?

thats difficult because its already final 6 only 6 of us left.. i just vote with my gut
2630 days 20 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
okay well it looks like I might be getting votes and since its the last time to play it, I'm playing my idol please. i dont know if you accept idols early, but take this as my *stands* since i might not be on when the votes are read.
2630 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - What factors weigh into your vote tonight?

I know who the threats are and I want them gone, nobody else seems to be in favor of that and instead want to target those who have no chance in the end. also, my loyalties with these other castaways
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
I'll go tally the votes.
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now's the final time to do so.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*AZRI STANDS*

This IS a hidden immunity idol.

Azri is playing his idol tonight on Andrew! Any votes cast against Andrew will not count.

I'll read the votes.
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ANDREW - [DOES NOT COUNT]
2630 days 17 hours ago
born2pizza
OH
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ANDREW - [DOES NOT COUNT]
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

VLAD
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
That's 1 vote Vlad, 3 votes left.
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

VLAD
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
That's 2 votes Vlad, 2 votes left.
2630 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
Rip
2630 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
FIFTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!