This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2600 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next Test is now ready to play and you will not know what it is until you play.

When you are ready, post the phrase:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

somewhere in your Pod and mail me.

You have until TONIGHT at 12:59 am est (6 hours from now) to at least START the Test.
2600 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
After contemplation, I have decided to extend the Test deadline to TOMORROW (Sunday) at 7 pm est thus it runs for 24 hours only because I set a deadline last night but only made the Test available for 6 hours which is honestly not a lot of time.

But, for the sake of fairness to those who finished the Test in that 6 hour deadline, anyone who completes it after the original deadline but before the new deadline will have 1 correct answer deducted from their score and 2 minutes added to their time.

If you have already finished the Test then you should be good.

The next Treatment WILL be posted TOMORROW night after the results of the Test are made known.
2599 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
PRESSES GREEN BUTTON
2599 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
You missed the Deadline.
2599 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
Please, I missed by ten minutes
2599 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry, it is too late.  I already extended the deadline once to give a full 24 hours and you missed it.
2599 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
Seriously?
2599 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Number 6

I can now reveal the results of the Brainwash Test.

The 6 Solitarians were presented a Test in which your minds were reprogrammed.

Your score was DID NOT START.

I will start with the worst performer.  In this Test, one Solitarian did NOT start the Test before the Deadline and thus finishes in last place with a very harsh penalty.

The Solitarians who performed the worst in this Test and will receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment will be
Number 6

Of the 5 who completed the Test, 4 players had a perfect score with all finishing in under 20 minutes.  Of those 4, the winner had the lowest time of 11 minutes, 45 seconds.  Thus, that Solitarian will earn safety from the Treatment.

The winner of this Test and thus earning safety from my next Treatment and guaranteed a spot in the next cycle of my experiment is
Number 9.

As you can see, you have not won this Test and will be forced to compete in my next Treatment.   In addition, as you have performed the worst in this Test you will be given a penalty in the upcoming Treatment.  Your next Treatment will be posted in a few minutes.

Good luck.
2599 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
Bullshit
2599 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
I gave warning that the rules would be posted for the Test and you would need to finish by Saturday NIGHT.  I posted it and when the original deadline hit since it was only 6 hours I gave an additional 18 hours to at least start to make it a full 24 hours.  You did not do that within the given deadline.  No matter how soon after it was, the point is it was AFTER the deadline and thus too late.
2599 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Treatment, the Revolution Treatment.

In this treatment, you will be sitting in a chair and must make as many spins as possible.  You perform a set number of spins by simply posting:

COMPLETES REVOLUTION

The twist?  Each post must be at least 30 minutes apart.

So your first post will be posted no earlier than 30 minutes after I post these rules.

Then every minute you are farther from posting after 30 minutes, decreases the number of spins.

For example, if your first post is exactly 30 minutes after my rules or your previous post, that is equivalent to 60 spins.

If your post is 38 minutes after your previous post, that is equivalent to 52 spins.

If your post is 50 minutes after your previous post, that is equivalent to 40 spins.

Any post that is more than or equal to 1 hour, 25 minutes after your previous post, will be equivalent to 5 spins.

So essentially each minute that passes after the 30 minute wait period, will be that many minutes subtracted from 60 spins and will be your number of spins for that post.  If you post before the 30 minute waiting period is up, that counts as 0 spins and you must wait another 30 minutes before posting again.  If I catch you deleting a post, 120 spins will be subtracted from your total.

When you are ready to start this Treatment you will create a topic in your pod titled:

SPINNING CHAIR

When that topic is posted, your 24 hour window will begin and your 1st post will come 30 minutes after the topic is posted.

As a penalty for finishing last in the Test, the Solitarian who received the penalty will NOT have a 24 window but will instead have only a 20 hour window.

The Solitarian who completes the least spins in 24 hours will be forced to leave Solitary.

You will have until TOMORROW (Monday) at 8 pm est (24 hours, 30 minutes from now) to START the Treatment.  Once you start the Treatment your 24 hours will run until it is up and the results will be posted Tuesday night along with the next Test.

Good luck.
2597 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 6

This treatment is over.

Based on 18 posts, your official score is 809 spins.

With that time, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
has come to an end.  You officially finish in 6th place.

In the main group, I will reveal your identity.  You are free to now comment in the main group.

You must in THIS GROUP post the phrase anywhere

PRESSES RED BUTTON

If you do not do so within 24 hours, you will hurt your chances at future casting in the RSF Franchise
2597 days 8 hours ago
zorbo678
PRESSES RED BUTTON
I'm so proud of myself, I gave it my all, and I got SIXTH!?!?!?!? I honestly thought I was doomed a long time ago, so this vindicates me so much

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 6

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!