This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

2632 days 13 hours ago
Vlad21
Come on in, guys! Lifuka and Nomuka getting your first look at the new Tafahi tribe. Michelle, voted out at the last tribal council.

Immunity is back up for grabs, let's get to today's challenge:

I did a simulator for Survivor: Worlds Apart and this was the result. Your job is to re-create this as best as you can. You must use all of these correct players, with the correct images, with the correct names on the Survivor: Worlds Apart simulator.
http://brantsteele.com/survivor/

http://imgur.com/a/dQM2U - Placements

You may alter this simulator as much as you want. Meaning change the relationships, alliances, profiles, etc.

This is how you earn points:

1. You will get 5 points for every castaway you get in the right spot.

2. You will get additional 10 points if the castaway in the correct placement was voted out on the same number of votes. (For example: If Mike was voted out 10th place on a 4-2 vote, and you have Mike voted out 10th on a 5-1 vote, you would only earn 5 points. If you had him voted out 10th place on a 4-2 vote you would get 15 points.)

3. If you have the correct voting distribution for a specific placement but not the correct castaway you earn 5 points. (For example: If Mike was voted out 10th place on a 4-2 vote, and you have Rodney voted out 10th on a 4-2 vote, you would earn 5 points.)
2632 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Could I please be the person that sits for nomuka? I've played every challenge so far but I think I have the flu. I really can't handle trying to think to do this :(
2631 days 13 hours ago
Vlad21
IMMUNITY RESULTS :

Lifuka -100 POINTS
4/5 completed the challenge.Blue didnt send a score

Tafahi -85 POINTS
2/5 completed the challenge. Lee and Alexander were the only ones that played.

Nomuka-80 points
3/5 completed the challenge(one had to sit out cuz only 5 had to play). Nathan, Mel and Ethan competed

Lifuka and Tafahi win immunity! In addition,Lifuka will also win reward in the form on an idol clue. Idol guesses are now in play again. 1 guess every 24 hours!Nomuka, I have nothing for you except a date with me at tribal council, where you will have to vote someone from your tribe home. You have around 12 hours to decide who that will be.
2631 days 13 hours ago
rockstar15
dang it
2631 days 8 hours ago
survivor1998
thanks for showing me this site! if only I could find URLs for my personal survivor rounds
2630 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
I can help just skype me

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!