This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Antarctica Confessionals

Topic » Antarctica Confessionals

1827 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
1827 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 1/PREMIERE
===
1827 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will S. [Surko Tribe]

Hello, I'm here with my generic first confessional for this game before things get started. I think my tribe is pretty good and right now I'm in an ostensibly solid 4 person alliance with the active people on the tribe. I know that Josh is pretty loyal and Sagar is, if nothing else, someone who is a bigger target than me and will hopefully take the target off of me for a while. I think it'd be really stupid for any of them to vote me off this early when none of us know anybody else and will just be picked off by the randoms trying to take the "big targets" out. I guess my strategy for this game is just gonna be to play a slightly above average social game and a poor to mediocre strategic one and maybe win a couple immunities or two if I survive the swap and get to the merge. Good luck to me.
1826 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

Im nervous to see how this next vote plays out, it will definitely see if my alliance is loyal, so it鈥檚 kinda a defining moment. However if they are loyal then that puts me in a very good position especially because I鈥檓 the one who brought everyone together. 馃檭馃槈馃槇
1826 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #1 - "I literally breathed" - Issy J.

-x-
Immunity: Surko
Eliminated: Cindy L. (cinzi_lov) 6-1-1
-x-
Issy J. (immaxyman) - Cindy
Livingston H. (noobsmoke13) - Cindy
Jesse V. (Marvel52) - Cindy
Michael M. (MonsterStar12) - Cindy
Cogsworth F. (Cogsworth) - Self-Vote
Ty M. (JOK3R) - Cindy
Cindy L. (cinzi_lov) - Ty
Zendaya H. (purplebb4) - Cindy

[NO IDOLS USED]

Ty ==> 1
Cindy ==> 6 (ELIMINATED)
Cogsworth ==> 1 (SELF-VOTE)
1826 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 2
===
1826 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

well if this tribal revealed anything, it鈥檚 that my alliance is loyal馃檶馃徎 I just hope we can win the next immunity so i don鈥檛 have to go through another tribal. Because they are f*cking scary
1826 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

Are you f*cking kidding me! My tribe had one job! To at least try in the immunity challenge and those are the low scores we get! I literally carried them in that challenge馃槨馃槨馃槨
1826 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

Although I am mad I can鈥檛 blame the people in my tribe who at least tried. The ones who didn鈥檛 tho... well it doesn鈥檛 help them stay in the game does it?
1825 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Livingston H. [Jemmi Tribe]

NO ONE WILL LET ME KNOW WHATS HAPPENING
1825 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #2 - "Too Sick for his Own Good" - Jesse V.

-x-
Eliminated: Cogsworth F. (Cogsworth) Medical Evac.
-x-
1825 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 3
===
1825 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

bye cogsworth you were going home either way, you were useless to the tribe so you had to go 馃槩. Hopefully we don鈥檛 have to go through another tribal!
1825 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jorden L. [Surko Tribe]

Nothing much has been happening as of yet on our tribe, as we鈥檝e won both immunity challenges so far. The idol twist is fairly interesting as we all now know that Raul is the only one in the game with an idol available to play, so I will assume he is a big target in the near future. Regarding the current tribe, I鈥檝e reached out to all members and have built decent bonds with just about everyone, with Will and Raul being the ones I鈥檝e talked to the most. Things should definitely pick up whenever we go to tribal council for the first time.
1825 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

I am desperate for a tribe swap soon I really need it馃槀
1824 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #3 - "I don't bite" - Livingston H.

-x-
Eliminated: Ty M. (J0K3R) 5-1
-x-
Issy J. (immaxyman) - Ty
Livingston H. (noobsmoke13) - Ty
Jesse V. (Marvel52) - Ty
Michael M. (MonsterStar12) - Self-Vote
Ty M. (JOK3R) - Self-Vote
Zendaya H. (purplebb4) - Ty

[NO IDOLS USED]

Ty ==> 5 (ELIMINATED) (SELF-VOTE)
Michael ==> 1 (SELF-VOTE)

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!