This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1: Don't Ask and Yee Shall Receive

Topic » Chapter 1: Don't Ask and Yee..

2585 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Umon frowns....She looks at him dead in the eyes*

"..... Assassin."
2585 days 16 hours ago
Symmetry888
Tsu frowns, shaking his head. "I'm not going to die here." He drops his hands into his lap, twisting his fingers around again and trying to keep calm. "...That's stupid. There's always a way to look at the situation and plan a way to handle it."
2585 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Fukui gets herself together*

"Fukui, Fukui Hasumi. Ultimate Lawyer."
2585 days 16 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Mini smiles*
"Excellent! Now...how bad do you want to lose that little talent of yours?"
2585 days 16 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"...but anyway, since it appears we're going to be here for a while, we might as well get to introducing each other. My name is Brooke Harrison, I'm a model from the United States. Who are you?"
2585 days 16 hours ago
EllieC13
*she nods understandingly*
It's been in your face all your life right?
2585 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Imada grits her teeth*

"I am traveling....Non. Stop. I am sick and tired of airplanes and boats and trains, I just want to be in my own bed and live out my life peacefully without being dragged to every UN meeting or International business meeting just to translate WORDS."
2585 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*He gasps*
"Thats so cool?!??!?!??!? Why would you get rid of that talent?!?!??!?!?1"
2585 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Kyoda sighs*

"Kyoda Okyoito..... Ultimate Ultimate."
2585 days 16 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Nestor nods excitedly*
"Yes yes! I mean...I was born in the Amazon Rainforest and....my parents won't let me live that down...when they get the chance to call me that is..."

*Mini nods twirling her straw*
"I see...how awfully dreadful! Hopefully we'll get that thign removed so you can live the simple quiet life!"
2585 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Umon looks away from him*

"....Have you ever had to take another person's life.....Watch as the life drains slowly from thier eyes....Watch as thier family mourns what used to be a caring father or a understanding mother....Watch as the children cry over the loss of one or both of thier parents?"
2585 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
Shigenaga: Sometimes, you can't handle what happens in your future, and you have to accept it.

-

*Amaya nods*

Amaya: Amaya Enomoto, Ultimate Con Artist.
2585 days 16 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Ultimate... Ultimate... what exactly does that mean?"
2585 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
"No...... but dont you do like cool stuff besides killing people like spy missions and stuff like that?"
2585 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Kyoda looks at her, he seems uncomfortable*

"It means I'm the best Ultimate.....Basicly I have more then one talent so it makes me 'better' then others."

*Fukui hesitates*

"...I....Ok then, I know you came here to remove such a horrid Talent so I won't be upset with you."

open group

Danganronpa:Talent Removal Program

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!