This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2-Party Junkie's Dream

Topic » Chapter 2-Party Junkie's Dream

2553 days 15 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Lennox blinks slightly, not knowing what just happened. suddenly the first robot starts to speak, mimicking Kiroba's voice*

"Looks like you went over, so you ended up losing after all you no good cheater."

*Lennox is shocked, he starts to call the game is rigged just starts screaming to let him out of the chair, that's when a singular light bulb falls from the ceiling and shatters on the table. Lennox looks up, and surprisingly the camera seems to pan upwards aswell, showing a large golden chandelier is show, shining brightly throughout the room. It is shown that the other robot has been up there the rest of the time, sawing the chair that was holding it up. The chain itself is almost completely sawed through. The camera again pans back down to Lennox, who is now deathly pale. All he can get out is a small whimper before you hear the chain for the chandelier snap and it come crashing down. landing directly on the table and Lennox, crushing them both as the sound of shattering glass and screaming fills the room, A sickening spatter is heard as blood is thrown everywhere, turning it into a giant pink mess*
2553 days 15 hours ago
kgunzrok
*The video then abruptly cuts off, leaving the students to stare at nothing but static. The silence now is almost to eerie*

*Imada gags loudly, horrified by the eminence blood splatter*

*Kyoda has had his eyes closed the whole time, not paying attention.*

*Umon is unbothers, she simply bows her head in sadness*

*Kiroba is doing some sort of paperwork, smirking to himself*
2553 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
*Shigenaga is happy*

-

*Amaya is slightly shaken*
2553 days 15 hours ago
EllieC13
*Rosalita keeps a neutral expression*
2553 days 15 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Kiroba looks up as he hears the elevator ding.*

"Well students, follow me. Because now we will get to the good part."

*He stands up as he opens the door to the trial room, heading down the hallway*

*Kyoda and Umon, silently follow.*

*Imada is trying to compose herself*
2553 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
*Shigenaga follows*

-

*Amaya follows slowly*
2553 days 15 hours ago
EllieC13
*Rosalita hesitates, then follows*
2553 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*folllows*
2553 days 15 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Imada follows the others*

*Kiroba stops after the library as he stares at a wall. He pulls out his controller he uses for the robots and presses a few buttons. The wall opens up to show another stairwell. leading up to what everyone assumes is the third floor*

*Kiroba turns to the students*

"I just want to warn you all this is the point of no return, after you walk up here this game and you all will change for the better....well better in my eyes. Are you all prepared to handle that?"
2553 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
Shigenaga: Fuck yes!

-

*Amaya sighs, not really ready*
2553 days 15 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Umon nods firmly*

*Kyoda sighs*

"This isn't going to change us. Its just an act."

*Kiroba smiles warmly*

"Then let us go.....dont say I didnt warn you all."

*He leads the group up the stairs*
2553 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
*Le follow*
2553 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*follows begrudgingly*
2553 days 15 hours ago
kgunzrok
*The group of 12 reach the top of the stairwell....they see they have reached the third floor. Many doors line both sides of the hall and one other thing is in the middle of the hall....or should I say....one more person.*

~Chapter 2 End~

(Episode up in like a second, need to get shit together)

open group

Danganronpa:Talent Removal Program

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!