This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Unexpected Tree Mail

Topic » Unexpected Tree Mail

2426 days 7 hours ago
Jacadeux
What did I walk into? LOL XD
2424 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I just had a conversation with Gamo and he told me about having a confrontation with members of another tribe, specifically the Victoria tribe. If you read the rules, you would know that the only times I'll allow you to speak with members of other tribes are immunity challenges and tribal councils IF you are on the same mega tribe. Gamo violated a rule, but aparently, he didn't read the rules. Therefore, I'm letting this slide, but this'll be the ONLY time I'll let it slide. This goes for every one of you. If you talk to another player on another tribe and I have proof of it, you'll be pulled from the game. Remember, I offer REWARDS if you can show proof of you talking to members of other tribes.

Again, this Gamo incident will slide and Gamo, along with members of the Victoria tribe, will still be in the game, but if I see this happening from ANYONE ever again, that'll be the end of your time on this season. Just thought I'd show everyone this because I want EVERYONE to know about this.
2424 days 16 hours ago
JennaValentina
damn...
2424 days 16 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*gives more context*

Because everyone on that tribe was deleting posts to no end.

it ended up being allowed.....
2424 days 15 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you always read the rules.
2424 days 15 hours ago
Garrett5
good thing our tribe didn't respond to the messages
2424 days 13 hours ago
FedeBenna
If necessary I could send you a screenshot about the mail we received from Gamo...but we didn't reply...so we have been respectful of the rules...I don't understand why you are warning my tribe too when we are not the ones who broke that rule... =/
2424 days 8 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I think he just left out the fact I started by showing the major deletion you guys did
2424 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
We were just deleting the wrong posts, like then the host did to another wrong post of one of us, as soon as he logged in...we just wanted to delete the mess because it could cause a chaos for who tried to read...only the correct posts interest the host I think...=')
2424 days 7 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I'm just warning all tribes in general because now, everyone has seen this post. I was not aware they didn't message back. Whatever the case, deleting the posts was fine. The challenge can continue.
2421 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So during the tribe swap, I was sitting down sipping on my hot cocoa and I was really stupid and the cocoa spilled on the computer. I think the computer is dead. Most of the game takes place on there because it's much easier, but it looks like the rest of this season will be on my phone. There's a small chance that I will cancel the season because of this, buts anything could happen. I'll give an update. In the meantime, I'm postponing tomorrow's immunity challenge and those who weren't yet invited to the Dunfirmline tribe may need to wait for a while.
2421 days 18 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I'm sorry. I hope your computer is ok. :(
2421 days 16 hours ago
Garrett5
oh noooo! :(
2421 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Update: So I checked on my computer this morning and it is most definitely dead. This means that the rest of the season will be taking place on my phone. This is not helpful because I carried a lot of info (idol locations, challenge ideas, etc.) that was on there. I know I have a lot to do between getting stats up and moving everyone to their respective camps. This game may be put on hiatus if things don't go well today and there's a possibility I will cancel the group game. In addition, idol guesses today won't be valid, so don't bother guessing for idols. I'll give more information on what's going to happen later today. Sorry!
2421 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Sorry about your computer, that's awful.

open group

Papa's Survivor: Caribbean

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!