This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH # 12

Topic » HOH # 12

2489 days 15 hours ago
scott123
Will begin tonight at 11pm EST
2489 days 15 hours ago
scott123
This competition is called "HOLD ON" . And here's how it works : this is the first endurance competition. In this competition you all will be holding on the giant cylinders. When the comp starts you all will already be holding on to the cylinders. After the comp has started.... exactly after one hour mark you will post *holds*. You will get points according how far away you are from exactly one hour mark. You will do this each hour for the next 24 hours.
You ill get points based on this. So if you are very close to the one hour mark maybe you will get 0 points. Your job is to get the as least points as possible to become the winner
Any questions?
2489 days 15 hours ago
scott123
And your time starts now......
Remember you will not post anything now instead you will start posting after one hour
2489 days 15 hours ago
scott123
The comp will end after the forum hits 1 day
2489 days 14 hours ago
scott123
Just a reminder Bridgette as outgoing head of household you cannot compete
2489 days 14 hours ago
scott123
Also a secret power has been used which prevent someone from competing in a competition and he/she has to sit out.
2489 days 14 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Wait can I ask something?
2489 days 14 hours ago
scott123
The power owner has decided to make Gonzalo sit out of this HOH Competition. Which means Gonzalo you will also not compete
2489 days 14 hours ago
scott123
yes Matt
2489 days 14 hours ago
ZachAttack13
What if I win HOH, and then we find out tomorrow that Logan has been inactive for 3 days and get expelled. Will my HOH reign come to an end, or will I still be HOH?
2489 days 14 hours ago
scott123
If Logan comes back before 3 days then game will go as usual but if he doesn't come then he will be expelled from the game
2489 days 14 hours ago
ZachAttack13
That doesn't really answer my question
2489 days 14 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Usually when somebody is ejected, the week ends and the eviction is cancelled. Would that happen if Logan is ejected, or will the week continue?
2489 days 14 hours ago
scott123
The week will continue as usual.... there will be no reset
2489 days 14 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Awesome! Cause otherwise there would've been no point in competing, but now I'm ready to win
2489 days 14 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I have another question: It's basically the person who posts "holds" the most amount of times in 24 hours who wins the HOH?

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!