This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 1.2 "Werewolves Can't Jump"

Topic » Night World 1.2..

2536 days 12 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: August 25, 2017  -- a week after the first episode
Weather: 73 degrees, Sunny

August 17, 2017, 2:00 a.m.:

Forest Johnson is staring at her reflection in her bathroom mirror. She touches the spot on her neck where she was bitten. Her shirt is stained with blood trailing down from her neck. She moves her fingers along her skin, but there is no bite, only blood. In disbelief, Forest turns on her shower and steps into the water.

August 17, 2017, 4:00 a.m.:

Kayden Holmes is trudging through the woods, but he sticks close to the road. Luna Montage is thrown over his shoulder, barely conscious. Her veins are vividly black to the naked eye, and she has been sporadically throwing up black sludge; the back of Kayden’s pants are stained with the liquid. He continues walking, carrying Luna over his shoulder until he passes a sign on the side of the road: Now Leaving Parkers Canyon - Come Back Again Soon!

August 17, 2017, 4:30 a.m.:

Luna is lying in the dirt in an opening in the woods. She can hardly move and only watches as Kayden pulls a rope from his belt. He ties her hands behind her back and positions her on her knees. She can barely keep her head up. Kayden pulls a stake from his belt loop and jams it into the ground through the rope, confining her hands to the dirt. He stands behind her and spits on the ground next to him. Luna reluctantly tries to move forward to no avail.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xGELIv6RhM4/VSqkFpiBiyI/AAAAAAAAArE/5RK1ATTKomQ/s1600/15.gif

Kayden smiles and walks in front of her, sitting criss-cross a few feet away. “There are rules, you know,” he tells her. She can’t respond. He watches her and waits. Slowly, the sun begins to rise. Luna’s skin begins to smoke, and she can feel a deep burning inside of her. She lets out a terrible scream as her skin begins to catch fire, flames rising from her body. Kayden watches intently as Luna is reduced to ashes.

Kayden stands and calls his father. “It’s done,” he tells him.
        His father smiles on the other end of the receiver. “Good, son. Now come home. I have something else for you.”

August 17, 2017, 4:00 a.m.:

The Trinity stands over dead Cyrus’ dead body. Jenny’s car is parked a few yards from them. Jenny looks at Dolly, “Right where you said.” She nudges dead Cyrus’ body with her boot. “We’re gonna have to move him, you know.”
        “Shouldn’t be too hard,” Dolly says. “You and Lilly can do it.”
        Lilly joins them from the side of the road, putting her phone back in her pocket. “I called Kyle and Emmaleigh. They’ll be there. Kyle’s already on his way.”
        “He would be,” Jenny smirks. She looks around the abandoned street and then focuses on Cyrus. “Lilly, a little help, if you will.” Jenny and Lilly telekinetically lift dead Cyrus’ body from the ground. Dolly walks and opens the trunk of Jenny’s car, and the two girls place his body in the back. Jenny sighs. “Now, let’s just hope that stain comes out.”

August 17, 2017, 4:45 a.m.:

The Circle witches are in the basement of Jenny’s home. Cyrus’ body is lying on a Winnie the Pooh blanket in the middle of the floor. The room is illuminated by candle light. Dolly is sitting aside as the witches stand in a circle around dead Cyrus. Their grimoire is open on a table between Jenny and Emmaleigh. The witches begin chanting in Latin as the flames on the candles begin to flutter. They continue chanting, even as every flame is diminished.
        They hear a slight murmur, and Jenny relights every candle with her mind. Cyrus is standing, a phantom, next to his dead Cyrus body. “What’s going on?” He looks around the room.
        “You’re dead,” Emmaleigh says bluntly. “Or, you were. Well, I guess you still kinda are..”
        Cyrus looks down at his body and studies it and then looks back at the group. “I remember that part. What am I doing here? How am I here?”
        “We brought you back,” Jenny smiles. “Kinda.”
2536 days 12 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly steps forward. “Do you remember who did it? You know.. who..”
        “-Killed you,” Kyle finishes for her.
        Cyrus pauses for a second. “It was Tyler. I mean, he was a beast, but it was him. I could tell in his mind.”
        “Tyler killed you?” Jenny scoffs. “Why would it be Tyler?”
        Cyrus shrugs, “I don’t..”
        “-Ugh, this sucks,” Jenny cuts him off. “This only complicated things even more.” Jenny looks around the room. She picks up the candle nearest to her and blows it out; every other candle in the room goes out. “Okay, you guys can go.”
        “That’s it?” Kyle throws his hands up. “I got out of bed for this.”
        “That’s it,” Jenny waves him away with a smirk. “We’ll talk later.”
        Kyle and Emmaleigh begin to gather their things. “What about me?” Cyrus asks.
        Jenny shrugs. “What about you? I don’t know where you were going, but you can’t stay here.”
        Cyrus looks down at his dead Cyrus body and then back at her. “I mean,” Jenny begins again, “there isn’t really a reverse to this spell. Well, not one we feel like doing right now, anyway. I guess.. we’ll just see you at school.”
        Cyrus stares at her, nods slowly, and begins walking away.
        “Oh,” Lilly calls after him and motions over to his body, “and you might want to keep this whole thing on the hush-hush. Just for now.” She winks at him. Jenny and Dolly offer a wave as Cyrus walks out into the night.

August 25th, 2017, 12:00 p.m..:

Torrance Grant smiles down at the printing machine in the Newspaper Staff room. The first edition of the Canyon Courier is coming hot off the presses. Torrance grabs a copy from the top of the stack and smiles at the headline: Tessa Fox Axed by Kylie Blue. He presses for the machine to print fifty more copies.

August 25th, 2017, 4:00 p.m., Now:

The students of Parkers Canyon High are making their way to the gymnasium for the first pep rally of the Basketball season. The cheerleaders are in the locker room, preparing for their performance. Everybody has read or heard about the Courier.

In this episode:       
Tonight: A pep rally for the game, and then the first Basketball game of the season. The boys also have a victory party already planned, confident they will win.
        Tomorrow: Everybody heads to the mall early in anticipation for the release of the iPhone 8.

**(Please do not post until Monday, June 5, at 5:00 p.m. CST, 6:00 p.m. EST)**
2536 days 12 hours ago
Crocadilly
**(NOTE: Nobody in the cast, aside from Dolly + the Circle Witches know that Cyrus died or that he is now a ghost. Interact w/ him as normal. As well, nobody but Kayden is aware that Luna is dead. Thank you.)**
2535 days 11 hours ago
Crocadilly
**(NOTE: For tonight, we gave the cheerleaders a pink dot, and the basketball players a blue dot. When the episode begins, cheerleaders + basketball players will be in their respective locker rooms preparing for the pep rally)**
2535 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
(I thought it was  time or am I wrong again)
2535 days 9 hours ago
Crocadilly
(1 hour. There is a countdown on the wix <3)
2535 days 9 hours ago
Dejaman
(I'm probably gonna disappear in about half an hour for about an hour, just a warning.)
2535 days 9 hours ago
mildsalsa
-- You may begin posting --
2535 days 9 hours ago
Crocadilly
(No problem :) Thanks for letting us know)
2535 days 9 hours ago
Dejaman
(So it's starting at the pep rally?)
2535 days 9 hours ago
mildsalsa
(Yes, just a few minutes before. The rally will begin soon)
2535 days 9 hours ago
Dejaman
(Alright, so I should be in the gym, yes?)
2535 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
http://68.media.tumblr.com/0073eb5e511ab0073a9638197b7ef590/tumblr_mgjyfnh8hl1qdrmm5o5_250.gif
-Finishes a couple of pushups to keep himself busy & get focused, before opening his locker and slipping on his jersey number '3'.
2535 days 9 hours ago
Finnick
Torrance: *Walks into the gym* Fuck sports. It's a stain on American High Schools everywhere.
2535 days 9 hours ago
JTthePrince
James: *stands in front of his locker pumping himself up*

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!