This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 1.4 "Thank God I'm Dead Already"

Topic » Night World 1.4 "Thank..

2537 days 19 hours ago
Chicklet
*snorts*
Don't get ahead of yourself. We have a whole year of practice on you
*laughs*
2537 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Blaise nods*

"There have been some positives and negatives here today, but all in all, it ended somewhat well"
2537 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
Hurt me you can't hurt me...I'm here for you whenever you need me look at me

*She holds his hands*

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ee4f0f35411370da3cfb0d16416730a/tumblr_inline_msvx23wes31qz4rgp.gif

I love you Mike tell me you don't. Just forget about all the bullshit just tell me the truth
2537 days 19 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*lays back and looks up at the sky*
^Soak in it while you can, girl^
2537 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
(Lol Mike: I'm a vampire *Scene goes black*)
2537 days 19 hours ago
Finnick
(I got distracted by forming a 2 hour playlist for Torrance)
2537 days 19 hours ago
Archerskyfire
(Lmao can we actually?)
2537 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
(YASS FINNICK)
2537 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
(no idea I thought it would be hilarious )
2537 days 19 hours ago
Crocadilly
(@Julie+Mike yes i love that but quickly lol)
2537 days 19 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*takes her hand squeezing it tightly*
I'm a vampire
2537 days 19 hours ago
Crocadilly
***End of posting for Episode 4***
2537 days 19 hours ago
mildsalsa
Closing Scenes:

September 26, 2017, 11:30 p.m. (The night of the fair)

Torrance parks his car along the side of the road. He pulls the Fox Family Tragedy article from his back pocket. He looks at the street listed as the accident site and then at the sign at the end of the road; they match.
        He gets out of his car and turns on the flashlight on his iPhone 8. He begins walking up the road. “The car veered off the side of the road,” the article reads. “The attack happened a few yards into the woods. The bodies were dragged along the ground even further.” Torrance looks up from the article and steps off of the road into the woods. He walks further along, simultaneously reading the article. “The police have been unable to identify the animal, but they say it must be large in size.”
        Torrance thinks back to the picture on Tora’s camera. He continues into the woods, but he can see an opening coming. He approaches slowly, ducking down into the trees. He can hear something moving, walking maybe. He peers into the opening and see’s CJ outside of his warehouse. Torrance gasps slightly. He thinks of the beast picture, looks down at the article, and then back up at CJ. https://68.media.tumblr.com/8b6caea4dfee337db5b81dc48e477141/tumblr_naqqw4pOAQ1tqabg1o1_500.gif
        “Oh my god,” Torrance says, switching his phone over to his camera. He raises the camera to take a picture of CJ. When he does, he sees CJ looking directly into the lens.
2537 days 19 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 26, 2017, 11:30 p.m.

Julie is sitting on the edge of her bed, thinking over everything with Mike. She smiles to herself, glad she got some answers. She thinks about the Trinity and wonders what happened with them. She throws herself back on her bed. When she does, she begins to have more violent flashbacks.

July 7, 2016, 3:00 p.m. (1 year and 2 months ago)

“I’m not so sure.” Julie admits. She’s sitting in a chair in Dolly’s living room. The Trinity is all accounted for.
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gxp9MUum1ruz9j7.gif
        “Don’t worry,” Dolly tells her. “I’ve done this before. Kinda.”
        Jenny sighs, perhaps a bit fed up with the entire situation. “Nothing bad is going to happen.” She approaches Julie. “Look, everyone decided this is what’s best, Jules. Your father, my father…”
        “I know,” Julie nods.
        “It’s not going to hurt or anything,” Lilly offers. “Right, Doll?”
        Dolly nods her head. “You won’t remember a thing… literally.”
        Julie begins slowly tearing up, coming to terms with reality. She looks between her three best friends, wondering how everything had gone so far. She swallows hard. “Okay.”
        Dolly approaches Julie and places her hands on the sides of Julie’s head.
2537 days 19 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 27, 2017, 12:00 a.m.

Cyrus is walking through the funhouse after closing, unable to sleep yet again. He approaches the hall of mirrors. He stops when he reaches the mirror the Night Hag shattered. The bottom half of the mirror is still in tact. Cyrus notices flashing lights coming from the mirror. He turns around but doesn’t see any lights behind him. He crouches and looks into the mirror; the lights are still there. He touches the mirror, and his hand slips inside. He pulls it out quickly and studies it. After a moment, Cyrus crawls into the mirror.

Cyrus is crawling on his hands and knees through the dirt. After a moment, he reaches the road and sees a pair of Nike’s in front of him. He looks up and sees Lindsey Grant staring down at him.
        “You can get up, you know,” Lindsey chuckles. Cyrus stands up slowly, cautiously. “I thought I’d be seeing you soon.”
        “What’re you talking about?” Cyrus asks.
        Lindsey laughs a bit. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”
        Cyrus looks around him. They are on the same road that Lindsey was killed on. “So, you’re a ghost?” Cyrus asks him and takes a step back.
        “Look who’s talking,” Lindsey jabs backs. “Something like that. I’m here and you’re there.”
        “Where is here?” Cyrus asks, looking around still.
        “Same place you would be if those witches hadn’t brought you back,” Lindsey smiles mischievously.
        “How do you know about that?” Cyrus questions him.
http://68.media.tumblr.com/04dcdd136186cdbc6008e73b4bc7acce/tumblr_inline_njn4uxMHQl1rfmocr.gif
        Lindsey shrugs. “Not much I don’t know anymore.”
        Cyrus nods. He approaches Lindsey closer. “What do you know about the Hag?”
        Lindsey smiles wider. “There it is.” He chuckles. “What is it you want to know?”
        Cyrus thinks for a moment, not really knowing where to begin. He shrugs after a few moments. “Whatever you can tell me. What she wants? How to get rid of her?”
        Lindsey nods. “Okay, okay,” he paces to the other side of the road. A table is set up in the dirt, with cups in pyramid shapes on either side. “I can tell you all of that. But first…” Lindsey motions for Cyrus to join him at the table. “Beer pong,” Lindsey announces. “You have to win.”
        “What?” Cyrus looks from him to the cups of beer on the table on the side of the road. Lindsey tosses the ping pong ball to Cyrus and takes his place at the end of the table. “Come on,” he ushers Cyrus. “One game.” Slowly but surely, Cyrus takes his side at the other end of the table.

NEXT TIME on Night World: Season Finale. The students tailgate outside of the High School in anticipation for the Homecoming game. Relationships are put to the test with the Homecoming dance the next night. At the dance, the supernatural of Parkers Canyon take a final stand against the Night Hag.

(That’s a wrap for Episode 4! Thank you guys for being so great and active! We’re really excited to have almost completed an entire season, and we couldn’t have done it without you guys! Obviously, the next episode is our Season Finale! As far as plans go, it will be in a week on Monday, June 26! We hope you’re all as excited as we are!)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!