This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Two Character Biographies

Topic » Season Two Character..

2471 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
Name: Luke Vincent
Species: Werewolf
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Roleplayer: Piddu

Season Two Biography:
       Luke appeared in the season one finale during the Homecoming game. He was a basketball player for the opposing team, the Santa Clarita Jaguars, where he revealed himself as a werewolf to CJ. After his father took the job as Chief of Police in Parkers Canyon, Luke moved to town with his father and his twin sister, Sophia. He immediately joined the Parkers Canyon Ravens, not to be dissuaded by his ongoing rivalry with CJ. In fact, he set a new target in his sights: the Captain spot on the team. He’s determined to prove himself in the off-season to earn the leadership position. However, his competitive side tempts him in more ways than one.

2471 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
Name: Sophia Vincent
Species: Human
Roleplayer: Ryan Andrews

Season Two Biography:
       Sophia is the fraternal twin sister of Luke Vincent and former head cheerleader for the Santa Clarita Jaguars. After her father took the job as Chief of Police in Parkers Canyon, Sophia moved to town with her father and Luke. She is extremely close with her brother and extremely not close with everybody else. She is glad to be moving to Parkers Canyon for a fresh start after being the victim of harsh rumors at Santa Clarita High. She joined the cheerleading squad and is hoping to land the captain spot after the off-season. She wants to take over the school with Luke, but Sophia soon finds out it won’t be as easy as she originally anticipated.

2471 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
Name: Emilia Thompson
Species: Witch
Roleplayer: Avatar20

Season Two Biography:
       Emilia is an experienced witch whose age is far beyond what her appearance lets on. In 1952, Emilia attended Parkers Canyon High and engaged in a turf war against Victoria Gold, also a student in 1952. During this rivalry, Victoria killed a number of witches, and Emilia was run out of town. She has returned in 2018 after learning about the ongoing witch killings and Victoria’s presence; she suspects Victoria is behind the witch-hunt.
Although she is initially seeking out her old frenemy, Emilia comes to believe something has changed about Parkers Canyon, and she isn’t going to leave until she figures out what is behind this strange feeling.

2471 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
Name: Hadley Sanders
Species: Human
Roleplayer: SummerRae101

Season Two Biography:
       Hadley is an overbearing perfectionist and the President of the Parkers Canyon High Drama Club. She grew up in a privileged life and has never had a problem with getting what she wants. She is assertive in her leadership position and does whatever it takes to be the star of any situation. In fact, last year she starred as Eliza Doolittle in the Drama Club’s production of Pygmalion; her performance was well reviewed by Twitter. Now, she has her eye set on the lead role in the Drama Club’s newest production, The Crucible. However, she soon finds that it won’t be so easy a task when Lilly Lane joins drama and challenges her spot, while others question her judgment.

2471 days 16 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( me when your new charcter has not been confirmed *cries in corner *)
2471 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( I learned from my mistakes  now I have super Glue)
2471 days 15 hours ago
Chicklet
(Confirmed: There is still many more characters to be released)
2471 days 14 hours ago
( Love these! < 3 )
2471 days 13 hours ago
SummerRae101
(Lol @ Piddu)
2471 days 12 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(praying for my character to be announced soon lol)
2471 days 4 hours ago
Katherinee_
(Oh no Emilia is coming after me send halp)
2471 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
Lmfao it's guys, these are pretty awesome. Nice job guys! Excited for this second season.
2470 days 23 hours ago
Hudspith
cant wait to get into this
2470 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
cant wait to get into IGODDESS

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!