This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S11] The Auditions (Round 1)

Topic » [S11] The Auditions (Round 1)

1443 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
A new Non-Live episode of The X Factor: The Auditions will be posted later today.

You need 3/4 YES votes from the judges to advance to the next stage of the competition: The Judgement!

Running order:
01. Matt Bloyd (tswiftlover13)
02. Christina Marie (tswiftlover13)
03. Pia Toscano (tswiftlover13)
04. Rascal Flatts (tswiftlover13)
05. Dermot Kennedy (chris2pei)
06. La'Porsha Renae (chris2pei)
07. Melodores (chris2pei)
08. Olly Murs (chris2pei)
09. Dillon James (Jameslu)
10. Hannah Huston (Jameslu)
11. Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu)
12. Hello Sunday (Jameslu)

Best of luck!
1443 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
battle of the ex-judges
so excited! ❤️
1443 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
chris2pei
battle of the ex-judges
so excited! ❤️

I know! Omg!
1443 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
chris2pei
battle of the ex-judges
so excited! ❤️

OMG TRUE! I hope we all make it xo
1443 days 8 hours ago
chris2pei
^^ yesssss gl to us!!
1443 days 5 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
I’d just like to say that I’m glad that someone else is using Melodores which means I did a good job representing them since nobody knew who they were before I auditioned with them.
1443 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
thanks JJ! 😘
1443 days 3 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
You’re welcome Chris!
1443 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
battle of the ex-judges
so excited! ❤️

https://perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/taylor-swift-happy.gif
1443 days ago
TommyD
1443 days ago
TommyD
Good evening and welcome to the premiere of The X Factor 11! *cheers*

Tonight, we begin the search for the 11th singing sensation of The X Factor! 

Please welcome your season 11 judges: Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah! *claps*

They're taking their seats at the panel, three or four YES votes will send an act through to the next stage of the competition: The Judgement!

Let The Auditions commence...
1443 days ago
TommyD
01. Matt Bloyd "Secret Love Song" (tswiftlover13)

TOMMY:
Oh it is so exciting to be back on this panel with new faces! I thought this was a lovely rendition and a great mash-up of the two songs. You have a lovely voice, it's airy and light, I do think that it was missing a little underlying grit that I think would have grounded the performance a little more and made it even more enjoyable, but a great first audition!

JACK:
Why has it taken since Season 11 for you to apply. This is an amazing audition and everyone better watch out if this is going to be the calibre of performance. I loved your rendition of secret love song and OMG the mashup of I wanna dance with somebody was so unexpected. The only problem was with this that you sounded to get tired as we went to the bit after dance with somebody which i want to see more stamina from your voice.

MICHAEL:
Omg what bold songs to sing! They have to be executed perfectly to have an amazing performance. You have me very intrigued tho. I want to see more from you after this performance. I think you have the emotion locked in and I think if there is a next time dont mash songs together.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* Welcome to the show and thank you once again for starting the audition process. Im going to get straight to the point, vocally you went nowhere with this song. You only showcased to me that you can hold a pitch but nothing was demonstrated or “X Factor” worthy.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Tommy: Congratulations Matt, we'll be seeing you again at The Judgement! *claps*
1443 days ago
TommyD
02. Christina Marie "I Have Nothing" (tswiftlover13)

TOMMY:
What a big song and you gave it all you had! It was such a great first audition. I could actually hear you fighting for your spot here on The X Factor. You have some lovely tones and some great control. I'm excited to see what more you can bring to the stage! Well done!

JACK:
This is impressive and choosing this song you have balls. I am so glad to here that you have done a song like this and at the big belty notes you smashed them and i was literally in AWE when i heard it and honestly it was good. The only critique i think you did have was that you oversang in places.

MICHAEL:
Well this was a performance telling everyone you're not here to fool around. I think this was a good enough performance to move forward into the competition. You are gonna have to step it up tho if you move on. I do want to see better vocals from you and I know I can get them from you

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* This is a VERY big song to sing and though i admire your will to take the song on I feel like as a performance in whole I personally did not like this.

#JudgesVerdit
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Jack: Congratulations Christina! You're moving on to the Season 11 judgement! *claps*
1443 days ago
TommyD
03. Pia Toscano "Doesn't Mean Anything" (tswiftlover13)

TOMMY:
Although I do think there was something a little lackluster about this, I also believe there was a level of intrigue about you too and that makes me a little confused on my decision tonight. You have a good voice, it just was missing something and I can't put my finger on it. I'm completely undecided.

JACK:
This was really good. Your voice has beautiful conviction and i don't know the song personally but you really proved yourself tonight and the song was clean and crisp and flowed well.

MICHAEL:
There was really nothing here that impressed me that much if Im being honest. But I also dont think that it was a bad enough performance for me to give you a no tonight. I dont know what to do with this performance right now. I guess we'll find out what the other judges think.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* Now that is an audition! Pia mind blown 1000% Your range, control of vocals, everything about this performance sold you and i loved it.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: Pia, we're going to see you at The Judgement! Congratulations! *claps*
1443 days ago
TommyD
04. Rascal Flatts "Changed" (tswiftlover13)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Oh this excites me! I love some country and the vibe, the coolness that you were giving of in this audition just completely sold me. I would absolutely love to see you in this competition, because I love diversity, and what more could you ask for from you guys? Well done!

JACK:
I was unsure to start with but I think you could be a dark horse of the compeition because your really unique to those who belt these big songs out. I think there is quite a bit of room for improvement but for an audition you did good. But you need to step it up if you carry on into the judgements

MICHAEL:
Come through country kings! I would love to see you guys in the competition. You guys are just different and also sing meaningful songs. You guys gotta bring it in this competition if you do end up making it!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I have always been one to want more country on this series and you guys waltz on in and probe why i want this. Well done!

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: Well done guys, four YES' we'll be seeing you in the next stage of the competition! *claps*
1443 days ago
TommyD
05. Dermot Kennedy "Young and Beautiful" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
Okay so at first, I wasn't sold on this audition, it just was not pulling me in, it wasn't giving me what I needed, but about half way though you really went with it and it became more enjoyable. A lovely tone and I love that it's just you and the guitar. You're going to have to really think about your next performance if you make it to The Knockouts.

JACK:
Really nice and i loved the acoustic version of this song. You and the guitar complement each other and i think your voice is so raw and so powerful without singing a ballad. You do really good story telling right here.

MICHAEL:
I love your voice but this performance didnt pull me in. Its gonna be hard to figure out who to say yes or no to because no one here is bad. I want to give you another chance but I feel like this will be every performance of yours. Hopefully the other judges differ from me.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* Well its no secret that I have a love and passion for discovering male talent and giving them a chance to shine in this business. I loved that this was a version of that beautiful song instead of you trying to recreate the exact song. And the rasp vocals brought it all together.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: Dermot, three YES votes is enough to send you through to the next stage of the competition. Congratulations! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!