This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S11] The Knockouts (Round 2)

Topic » [S11] The Knockouts (Round 2)

1424 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 11: The Knockouts will be posted later today. Each mentor will select one act from each pairing to move on to the next stage of the competition - The Showcases.

#Steals
Tommy - 2 left
Jack - 2 left
Michael - 2 left
Nehemiah - 1 left

Running order:
#TeamMichael
01. Candice Glover (Moviemusicguy123)
02. Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu)
-----------------------------------
#TeamNehemiah
03. Jonny West (1001games)
04. Petr Borkovec (ryan5676)
#TeamMichael
05. TNT Boys (Jerard)
06. Little Mix (raygan94)
#TeamTommy
07. Faux Paz (Brandonh1)
08. Florence and the Machine (Rubes)
#TeamTommy
09. Elaine Duran (Jerard)
10. Kwon Minje (DrG2)
#TeamJack
11. Sarah Ikumu (Rubes)
12. Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll)

Best of luck!
1424 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
good luck y'all!
1424 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
I guess all of my acts will be performing the same round 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 good luck everyone
1424 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG CANDICE VS. KELLY???!
Gonna be one heck of a battle!
1424 days 10 hours ago
TommyD

Good evening and welcome to The X Factor 11: The Knockouts!

PLEASE NOTE: Jack has unexpectedly not been able to make today's show, he will be back tomorrow however. Therefore, The Knockout between Sarah and Demi scheduled for tonight, will instead feature at the start of tomorrow's episode. We can't wait to have Jack back in his chair!

Please welcome your panel: Tommy, Michael and Nehemiah! *claps*

Let the second night of The Knockouts continue...
1424 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
First up tonight, it's #TeamMichael

01. Candice Glover "Love Song" (Moviemusicguy123)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Candice, that was absolutely beautiful! It felt so full and perfect, you hit every note and the transitions just flowed from one to the next, to the next, this was beautiful! Well done!

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* Candice you have a remarkable voice and you are very talented. Song choice was not my favorite but that doesnt take away from your power.

MICHAEL:
What a way to start off the night with this performance. I already regret putting you and Kelly together because I just knew you guys would both end up killing it. This was truly a perfect performance and I wouldn't change anything about this. This is gonna be a tough call.

*claps*

------------------------------------

02. Kelly Clarkson "The Story" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my goodness, Kelly! This was a great performance! You had that country vibe in there underlying your performance and some of the notes you were hitting were really impressive. This is for sure a step up from your audition already. Michael, this is a tough KO, you have a difficult decision!

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I honestly have no words, this is a mega super sized match up and i don鈥檛 know what Michael is gonna do!!!

MICHAEL:
Ok well this is my favorite Brandi Carlile song and nothing can come close to the original. But with that being said you absolutely killed this song. This song actual fits very well with your voice and I think this was a smart song choice. When it gets like rocky and you start going stronger with your voice, so re-playable.

*claps*

--------------------------------

Michael, it's decision time, you can only choose one of these as your winner and moving on to The Showcases, who is it?

MICHAEL:
I absolutely hate this so much. Both of you 100% deserve to stay in the competition after these performances and I really hope whoever I dont choose as the winner gets stolen. If I had a save I would use it her no doubt. I have to go with my gut and go with not only who I preferred tonight but also who I can see perhaps winning this season so with that being said the winner of this knockout is ... Kelly Clarkson!

Congratulations Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu) you are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Candice Glover (Moviemusicguy123), this does mean that you will be available for the #Steal at the end of the episode. Good luck!
1424 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Next up tonight, it's #TeamNehemiah

03. Jonny West "You Found Me" (1001games)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my goodness, the talent tonight. Jonny, this was brilliant! I really heard the lyrics of this song for what feels like the first time, which is credit to you. There is one problem, I am absolutely devastated that you are not on my team this season, because I 100% believe that you have what it takes to get to the end this season.

MICHAEL:
I love the song choice! I also wouldn't have recognized it if it wasn't for the chorus.  I definitely prefer this over your audition and I feel like you have a plan in this competition that could surprise alot of the acts here. Im intrigued to see more from you!

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* Jonny that was very simple and patient and I liked it. You were singing very effortlessly and it worked. Nothing too showboaty, my only advice if you move forward is that I want more. You鈥檙e not only trying to impress me you have to impress all 3 other judges that鈥檚 the only way you make it pass live shows. So we gotta market you!

*claps*

---------------------------------

04. Petr Borkovec "Human" (ryan5676)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Petr, you have a lovely voice and this is a difficult song to sing, but I think you did a pretty good job. It's lovely to see another side to what you can offer us! You have a tough opponent tonight if I'm completely honest, but I wish you the best of luck!

MICHAEL:
I would say that this is a down since your audition. Now dont take this the wrong way at all but in this performance there is something about your voice that I dont like. I want to say its the accent and obviously you cant do anything about it but its like distracting. Maybe you have performances that its hardly recognizable and if you make it through Id love to see them.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* So Petr I love when we have foreign singers on our show because it just adds to the anything can happen strode we vye for here. I love the song choice and you had moments through the song that were beautiful. The only problem that lied in this performance was word pronunciations. When trying to say some words you came off pitch more than once. It鈥檚 a concern but nevertheless you were energetic and gave a performance that was exciting.

*claps*

Nehemiah, it's decision time. Who is the winner of this knockout?

NEHEMIAH:
Okay so putting you two boys together was probably the easiest decision for my team because it made sense. Very similar in the sense that good singers the both of you but I need a Power Boy on my team and I needed to see if one of you two would be my Power Boy. This is by far not an easy decision but the person who won this battle is....Jonny West!!!!

Congratulations Jonny West (1001games)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Unfortunately Petr Borkovec (ryan5676), you have been eliminated, but you will be available for the #Steal at the end of this episode. Good luck!
1424 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Let's head back to #TeamMichael

05. TNT Boys "Flashlight" (Jerard)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
I was not expecting this tonight! I wasn't sure when you made it through The Judgement, I did think that potentially you could have been cut, but you've come back from that and this was one of the best performances thus far. The notes you hit and the arrangement, it was just all very enjoyable. Well done!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* That was beautiful!!!! And I recall someone saying you guys didn鈥檛 harmonize, well tonight you for sure did boys!!! If I was in Michael鈥檚 position right now I鈥檇 be taking you boys for sure

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* I really wished you used the other performance with this song because it would of been hard to beat let me tell you. But you still did absolutely incredible with this performance. All three of you showcased your vocals to us and together you guys are always perfect when it comes to the harmonies.

*claps*

----------------------------------

06. Little Mix "You Got The Love" (raygan94)

TOMMY:
This was a lot of fun, and a performance! You clearly all have your individual talents in how you sing, Perri - your voice is absolutely stunning! Was it perfect? I'm not 100% sure, but you have the potential to do really well in this competition. Good luck!

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I like you girls, I really do but this was not a good song choice in my opinion. Might just be me but we鈥檒l see.

MICHAEL:
This was a song choice alright. I really was expecting more from this performance if Im being honest. I absolutely love you guys but there were better performances to choose from. I dont know what to do with this decision because should I reward someone who didn't quite hit my expectation.

*claps*

------------------------------

Okay Michael, for the second time tonight, a tough decision awaits. Who is the winner of this knockout?

MICHAEL:
Well the winner of this battle for me is pretty simple if Im being honest here. Based on these performances a group clearly had the better performance here. And that group was TNT Boys!! I do want to say that Little Mix you could of won this if you guys picked a better song and I truly hope someone steals you because I know you guys can win this competition. If no one does please come back and audition again.

Congratulations TNT Boys (Jerard)! You are moving on to The Showcases this season! *claps*

Unfortunately, Little Mix (raygan94), you have been eliminated from #TeamMichael, but you will be available for the #Steal tonight, good luck!
1424 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
For the first time tonight, it's #TeamTommy

07. Faux Paz "Bad Blood" (Brandonh1)

MICHAEL:
I absolutely love this entire performance. I lowkey wish you guys were on my team. Im always a sucker when it comes to acapella groups and you guys are no different. I think this is gonna be hard to beat if Im being honest. Good Luck!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* This performance was far better far better than your audition and I am living for it. I truly am!!! The arrangement, the presentation, this is truly an acapella artist and this is how you show it and yes we love them judges so steal them if you need to.

TOMMY:
*claps*
Loved this! It's so interesting to watch you up there, and from what I can remember, we has someone else shine this time which I like. I like the theatrics, it's all very captivating both visually and vocally. You're a fun group and I couldn't be happier to have you on my team. Well done!

*claps*

--------------------------

08. Florence and the Machine "Rabbit Heart" (Rubes)

MICHAEL:
Once again your voice is just so magical whenever you sing. I could fall asleep listening to your voice in a good way lol. I thought Faux Paz performance was gonna be tough to beat but you guys brought it and I wouldnt know who to choose if I was the judge

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I enjoy listening to you Florence I really do because it just brings such a melodic feel around my ears. I do not want this to be the last time we hear you.

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was incredible! Your voice is just so magical, it's of another level entirely. You have a talent to captivate us, and deliver a strong vocal performance. You are a great storyteller, which I think everyone knows I love and look for in artists on this show. Well done!

*claps*

It's decision time now!

TOMMY:
I have no idea what I have done, I put you both together because you work with vocals a little different to everyone else, a little bit more unique and I think that has to be represented in The Showcases. I really hope whoever I do not pick is stolen, because I see potential in you both. However, I have to go with my gut, the winner is.... Florence and the Machine! I'm sorry Faux Paz!

Congratulations Florence and the Machine (Rubes)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Unfortunately, Faux Paz (Brandonh1), you have not won this knockout, but you will be available for the #Steal at the end of tonight's episode! Good luck!
1424 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Sticking with #TeamTommy

09. Elaine Duran "Someday" (Jerard)

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Im gonna regret not putting you higher on my list arent I. I would say that you have one of the better voices in this whole competition and I think you should go far in the competition. If this doesnt end up working out for you I suggest auditioning for The Voice next season.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* So in my opinion you obviously won the battle here but my advice moving forward is ballad after ballad will bore a person to death especially when nothing is happening. You have an amazing voice change it up a bit add a few riffs in there.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was absolutely beautiful! You have such a stunning voice and it just sounds so effortless all the way through. You have really performed an incredible killer song here so well done! I think you have a lot of potential in this competition.

*claps*

---------------------------------

10. Kwon Minje "She's Gone" (DrG2)

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Im sorry what? What did I just watch. Your voice went so high that it pierced through my ears. You might be not only the best on your team but one of the best in the competition. I truly am in shock after that performance and I really want to see more from you in this competition.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* Something about this performance felt very off. It didnt feel natural to me at least. As well as song choice could be far than better.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my goodness, wait what? Where is that voice coming from? That was absolutely beautiful and stunning! You really had so much passion in this performance, you commanded it vocally and I love that, like Elaine, you too have so much potential in this show.

*claps*

It's decision time!

TOMMY:
Wow! Why do I keep doing this, you both were so good tonight, you both brought your A game, you both delivered and I do believe that both of you should move on in this competition *looks at the other judges* I am completely torn, I could honestly choose either of you. However, I am going to go with the act that together with the KO and audition I think really stood out, the winner of this Knockout is... Kwon Minje! I'm sorry Elaine, I'm really hoping for a steal!

Congratulations Kwon Minje (DrG2)! You're moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Unfortunately, Elaine Duran (Jerard), you have been eliminated, but you will be available for the #Steal tonight! Good luck!
1424 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it! Tonight's knockouts has been one to remember!

And the #STEALS are now in play!

Tommy - 2 left
Jack - 2 left
Michael - 2 left
Nehemiah - 1 left

Judges, you have 12 hours to post if you want to steal 1 (or 2) of the following five acts. If more than one judge steals you, you will then decide which team you would like to join.

Judges, if you do not want to steal, please post *does not push steal button*

01. Candice Glover (Moviemusicguy123)
02. Petr Borkovec (ryan5676)
03. Little Mix (raygan94)
04. Faux Paz (Brandonh1)
05. Elaine Duran (Jerard)

Good luck!
1424 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL!!! <3
1424 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Slams button for little mix
1424 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
OMG Thank you so much!! <3
1424 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*hits steal button Candice Glover (Moviemusicguy123)*

I think this KO was one of the best I have seen, and I don't think you should be going home based off that performance! Come to #TeamTommy!
1424 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
*looks at Michael then at Faux Paz then back at Micheal*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!