This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S11] The Showcases (Round 1)

Topic » [S11] The Showcases (Round 1)

1420 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 11: The Showcases will be posted later today. Your mentor will select THREE acts from their team to advance to the Live Quarterfinals! Another two per team will be selected tomorrow for the lifeline vote.

Running order:
#TeamNehemiah
01. Jonny West (1001games)
02. Garrett Bolden (Jerard)
03. JoJo (DrG2)
04. Alexandra Burke (raygan94)
05. The Petersons (1001games)
06. Melinda Doolittle (Moviemusicguy123) #Steal
07. Angelina Jordan (Ajathekween)
08. Faux Paz (Brandonh1) #Steal
------------------------------------
#TeamMichael
09. TNT Boys (Jerard)
10. Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu)
11. Forestella (DrG2)
12. Hannah Huston (Jameslu)
13. Matt Bloyd (tswiftlover13)
14. La'Porsha Renae (chris2pei)
15. Rascal Flatts (tswiftlover13) #Steal
16. JONA (ryan5676) #Steal

Best of luck!
1420 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone馃憦馃憦鉂も潳鉂も潳鉂も潳
1420 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
Tonight is gonna be brutal and I truly ask everyone still in this competition to listen to all 16 songs so you understand why? Literally all 16 came to COMPETE and only 6 are going through.

Truly good luck to everyone tonight!!!
1420 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG super nervous now!
1420 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
1420 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Episode will be posted in around 10 mins! GL everyone!
1420 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Neme91
Tonight is gonna be brutal and I truly ask everyone still in this competition to listen to all 16 songs so you understand why? Literally all 16 came to COMPETE and only 6 are going through.

I agree! Such an incredible setlist tonight!
1420 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
TommyD
Episode will be posted in around 10 mins! GL everyone!

https://media.tenor.com/images/7d62c0051d9cdb05451fe862666a63cc/tenor.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/51bf5bc85c5f9f57349bdc84e114db05/tenor.gif
1420 days 10 hours ago
TommyD

*walks out*

Hello and welcome to The X Factor 11 and it's THE SHOWCASES! *claps*

Tonight, #TeamMichael and #TeamNehemiah take to the stage for there one song that stands between them and the live shows! Once each team has performed, their mentor will select THREE acts to move on to the live shows.

They will also be selecting TWO additional acts tomorrow night to battle it out for this seasons lifeline vote!

Please welcome your judges! Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah!

*claps*

Let The Showcases commence...
1420 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
First up tonight it's #TeamNehemiah

01. Jonny West "Almost There" (1001games)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I really enjoyed this, I thought it was beautiful. You have such an excellent tone that I have come to love and you really kept it throughout this performance, it was stunning. I get really excited about the possibility of you being in the live shows and I hope that you are! Good luck!

JACK:
*Claps* I love a bit of disney and I don't care what its from but its disney and if it is, I HAVE HIGH STANDARDS. And you delievered those standards as your voice was so YOU and thats what we love

MICHAEL:
Hmm I dont know what to think about this performance tbh. I was expecting alot more from you as this is the showcases and this performance should show us why you deserve to make it to the lives. Maybe being the first to perform will benefit you tonight.

NEHEMIAH:
*Stands and claps* Such a nice and relaxing way to open up the show, I am really getting use to your laid back, John Mayer-esque vibe. You aren鈥檛 putting on an act you鈥檙e just being naturally yourself and it鈥檚 talented. It鈥檚 truly something to appreciate because you took a song that I love so much and you just stripped it back and made it Jonny West. My main goal tonight is to find my core 3 possibly 4 and take that to the live shows and win. You left me optimistic Jonny, well done.

*claps*
1420 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
02. Garrett Bolden "Angels Brought Me Here" (Jerard)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Garrett, I feel like you just keep getting better and better throughout the competition. You went to crazy heights throughout that performance and you still kept the control in my opinion. This was the start of people taking notice of you in my opinion. Well done!

JACK:
*Standing Ovation* Everytime i hear you your just getting better and this was amazing. You have amazing conviction in your voice and i feel that your really enjoying every moment of your performance.

MICHAEL:
This was less impactful for me then the other two performances you have had so far but this was a great performance still and it got better as the song went on.

NEHEMIAH:
*Stands and Claps* Garrett you are truly a hidden gem that has been gifted to us this season because you have such an angelic voice. Your falsetto is your hidden weapon that can destroy even the bravest competitor. I am not an idiot to even fathom the idea that you wouldn鈥檛 stand a chance in the live shows because I truly do think you could take this all the way. I want to have the best chance this season and this performance made me happy because I really got to see you shine.

*claps*
1420 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
03. JoJo "Who's Loving You" (DrG2)

TOMMY:
*claps*
There was so much talent in this one performance, I just can't! You took on a massive song JoJo, and I have to say, I loved it! There were a couple of moments where I was like, this is not going to turn out well, but you completely proved me wrong, you had the rasp, the grit and the conviction which is all needed to be able to pull this song off. Well done!

JACK:
*Standing Ovation* This was beautiful, my favourite performance from you in the whole season and I can tell you want this because you are making Nehemiah's choice as hard as possible.

MICHAEL:
You better serve us vocals. So far I would say you belong to be in the lives based on performances tonight. I think we can expect alot from you if you do end up making it. Great job!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* This is what I was saying when I advised my team to come out performing like this is the finals because I want to know exactly what you are bringing to the table. JoJo I鈥檓 gonna be 100% truthful with you, I think I can win with you. I love the soul and passion that you possess and I also love that in a way you have the underdog story ark going for you because I don鈥檛 think a lot of people are paying attention to you. But after this performance I surely do think people should open their eyes to your talent. Well done and thank you for making this hard for me.

*claps*
1420 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
04. Alexandra Burke "Hallelujah" (raygan94)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Alexandra! We hear this song a lot on this show, and at first, I thought it's missing the fight, it's missing the depth, but oh my when you got to that moment about 2 thirds in, you absolutely brought all of that and then some. This may be the best version we have heard of this song on this show! Very soulful, very real, it just felt breathtaking towards the end. Well done!

JACK:
*Tears in eyes* You have to be the most emotional singer on the night because this was amazing and I can't say that you could have made this better because you can't this was PERFECTION.

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* I mean if this performance doesnt solidify your spot in the lives then I dont know what will. Beautiful performance Alexandra! Amazing job!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I really am speechless. I told my team before coming out tonight that they better perform like this is the last time they are performing and Ms. Burke YOU JUST DID!!!!! Everytime you perform I feel like you get better time and time again and I really am so glad that I have you own my team because the tears flowing from my eyes right now couldn鈥檛 have been more happier.

*claps*
1420 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
05. The Petersons "Jolene" (1001games)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I just am in love with the idea of you guys. I think it's fun, it's fresh. You give me the fun factor and to see you all up there really warms my heart. I do wonder how you will translate into the live shows, but I think a lot of people thought that about Grace, last seasons winner, and look what happened there. Good luck!

JACK:
*Claps* Now we are getting to a hard stage and I really liked this because you are so in sync but I don't know if its going to be enough with these powerhouses in your group. I really hoped you would get to the live shows because your different and unique.

MICHAEL:
I feel like the more I see you guys perform the more I appreciate your guys' performances. I think this is your best performance so far but dont know if it will be enough to advance straight to the lives.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* If I have to say someone surprised me the most tonight so far, it definitely has to be you guys. I obviously have faith in all 8 of my artists but I truly wanted to see how you guys will step up to the play and I think this was the best performance yet. I love the vocals between the 3 of you and the soloist you did this song truly justice. I actually really respect the hell out of this because you guys came back from what I felt was a weak performance and gave us something we can root for. By the way that ENDING harmonies!!!!!

*claps*
1420 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
06. Melinda Doolittle "There Will Come a Day" (Moviemusicguy123) #Steal

TOMMY:
This was a lovely, well rounded performance. I always feel that when you give us a performance, you always give us everything we need, and that's great. I personally haven't heard of this song, but I think your voice sounded lovely on it. Good luck tonight Melinda!

JACK:
*Standing Ovation* Neme this was a perfect steal for you because Melinda YOU M***** F***** BRUNG IT. This may have been the best performance we have had at this stage. I think virtually everything was perfect.

MICHAEL:
Im so glad you got stolen because you deserved to move on and I think you landed on a great team that you have an amazing opportunity to make the lives. Another great performance here with amazing vocals.

NEHEMIAH:
*Stands and Claps* I believe that you are the MOTHER of this competition like you just have your own soul, and your own passion that can deliver you in this competition. On a note of performance, I do believe this may have been one of your weaker performances but nevertheless it was not a bad performance on your behalf. I do believe in you and tonight I truly think I have a good team for once that I gotta truly make a decision based off tonight alone as a whole.

*claps*
1420 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
07. Angelina Jordan "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" (Ajathekween)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Angelina! I think this was for sure your best performance to date. It was really captivating, we got to hear your vocals even more which I loved. After this performance, I see you as a strong contender for the live shows! Good luck!

JACK:
*Claps* This was really good. I could tell you put everything into this and I know with this performance you could get into the quarter finals. Your voice is spectacular and I think being on Neme's team has helped you improve

MICHAEL:
Just based on your voice and your uniqueness I feel like you belong in the live shows. You are just so different from everyone else and it would be nice to watch you perform many times.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I am always astonished with how mature your voice is inside such a small little body. I think vocally you are one of the strongest vocalists we鈥檝e had in this competition. As I鈥檝e stated before the showcases started I really want to win this season and to do that I have to have a strong team behind me. Song choice wise, I am afraid that they may be your downfall because although a beautiful sentiment of a performance, it wasn鈥檛 as memorable. Nevertheless you鈥檙e an amazing singer but is that gonna fare to the judges?

*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!