This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Auditions (Round 4)

Topic » [S12] The Auditions (Round 4)

1400 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 12: The Auditions will be posted shortly. Three or Four YES votes will send you through to the next stage of the competition - The Judgement!

01. Zhavia (Fredou127)
02. Little Mix (Fredou127)
03. Ben Haenow (raygan94)
04. Scarlett Lee (raygan94)
05. Andrea Faustini (raygan94)
06. Jess Glyne (Tinkerbelll)
07. First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123)
08. Caleb Johnson (Moviemusicguy123)
09. Annie Lennox (Moviemusicguy123)
10. Brian Justin Crum (Jameslu)
11. Charice Pempengco (chris2pei)
12. Bridget Mendler (Ajathekween)
13. Madi Krstevski (Skarsgard)

Best of luck!
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD

Good evening and welcome to The X Factor 12: The Auditions! Tonight, we continue the search for the next singing sensation of Tengaged!

Please welcome your judges, Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah!

Let The Auditions continue...
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
01. Zhavia "Bodak Yellow" (Fredou127)

TOMMY:
I liked the fluidity of this performance, but overall, I felt that this wasn't the best audition to showcase your abilities to us, we only saw the one trick I felt, I just wanted to see a little more tonight just so you can showcase what you're all about. The other judges may disagree with me and I wish you the best of luck.

JACK:
Bodak yellow really impressed me tonight and I can't wait to see what you can do because you are a really original artist that I would love to see more of because you break boundaries with your voice.

MICHAEL:
Not really a fan of the song as the artist is trash :x But you have a cool unique voice. I would like to see you sing more as this was more rap and focused more on performance. I think I was expecting more as well as the past three auditions opened up with fantastic performances.

NEHEMIAH:
I love to get more of a hip hop vibe on this show but this just didn’t actually resonate well or do anything for me. Just a lot of weird moving and you singing on a one note chorus line.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - NO
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Tommy: I'm really sorry, but you will not be advancing to the next stage of the competition.
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
02. Little Mix "Shout Out To My Ex" (Fredou127)

TOMMY:
Little Mix is one of the acts that I feel we have seen so much on this show and for some reason they never set it off. Visually this performance was good and the fun factor was there, but I do feel that the vocals suffered a little throughout if I'm completely honest. It just didn't show off your vocal strengths in my opinion and I always say The Auditions is the place where you need to showcase yourself in 3 minutes because it's the first time we are seeing you this season.

JACK:
To be honest, I virtually hated this performance because you focused on your performance too much and this song choice was just a big mess. Everything was just unnecessary in my opinion

MICHAEL:
This was a full on performance you guys gave us here tonight. You guys showed us you have the full package when it comes to being an artist. Also it helps that the song is catchy and haves us dancing to the beat. I think with the right song choices you guys can go far in the competition.

NEHEMIAH:
The infamous Little Mix, now let me get something straight, I don’t dislike Little Mix but I also do not think they have the formula to win this show. From this audition, my theory stands correct.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - NO
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Jack: I'm sorry ladies, this is not your season. Thank you for auditioning today.
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
03. Ben Haenow "Wild Horses" (raygan94)

TOMMY:
This was really good Ben, although it was shaky at times, you have such a raw and emotional voice, like I felt every word that you sung. The rasp you have is just beautiful and I don't want you to have to let that go because it's unique and stunning! Good job!

JACK:
I think this was good but the problem was the song choice because it affected your voice. I wished you had done a different song because you was really shaky in your runs.

MICHAEL:
Hmm I dont know about this performance. This is one of the few times this season that I wasnt really interested in the voice or the performance. Also it seemed like you were straining hitting those notes so I dont know what to expect from you next time.

NEHEMIAH:
I love the difference in tone that you voice possess and you knowing that yourself. This could have been a WAY better audition but what the heck I’ll give you the chance.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: I'm sorry Ben, but it's a NO for today. Thank you.
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
04. Scarlett Lee "Never Enough" (raygan94)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was a really stunning performance. One of my all time favourite songs and you kind of both honoured the song and made it your own towards the end. You have an incredible voice with so much impact and I want to see more from you!

JACK:
Your performance was actually surprisingly powerful. I think you have a real strong set of lungs and the fact you can blast out these runs like nobody's business is impressive. Choosing a song like this was risky, but It paid off and I loved it.

MICHAEL:
I think this was a pretty good performance from you. I think as the song went on you got better overall. I do see potential with you. I think you can have a shot at winning this thing with the right song choices. I dont think this song was right for you tho.

NEHEMIAH:
*Claps* Negatives first, you were off beat as well as became flat many time. Especially the “high” note you tried to hit at the end you entered BADLY. Positive things, I didn’t hate the entire thing.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Nehemiah: You have a majority yes, we will be seeing you again at The Judgements!
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
05. Andrea Faustini "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" (raygan94)

TOMMY:
*wipes tears*
*claps*
Oh my goodness! Andrea! That was a performance full of emotion and you just captivated me from start to finish. I was completely moved and just felt every second. You have the strength to go far in this competition! I need to see more from you and the competition needs to see more from you. Incredible!

JACK:
To be honest, this was not my favourite performance and I feel that you oversung it. I think in this, your nerves got the best of you which meant I wasn't seeing the best of you.

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Wow keep singing like that and we will be seeing you in the finale! This was the best performance so far tonight and you have such an amazing voice. A emotional performance as well which I absolutely love to see.

NEHEMIAH:
There is something about this, about you, that I want to like but I also felt like there was something missing from you taking this performance higher than where it was.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Tommy: Unfortunately, we a split panel, you will not be advancing to the next stage of the competition.
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
06. Jess Glyne "I'll Be There" (Tinkerbelll)

TOMMY:
We had this audition last season and I really enjoyed it, I feel that you have a great uniqueness to you, you have charisma and character and a good vocal to match. It'll be interesting to see what you do differently this season compared to last in term of song choice.

JACK:
I have to say with this performance, Control is definately your best asset and i am not saying its your own asset but with this song, its a defining moment and the fact you have so much control is impressive and you have a some sort of fire behind your voice which fuels your powerfulness.

MICHAEL:
Well I spoke too soon! This is now the best performance of the night. Not only is this a bop of a song but you sound perfect live. Like this could be a studio version if I wasnt watching. You have a cool voice as well not like other acts. Great job!

NEHEMIAH:
Jess you had a real talent last season and sadly you got snuffed right before the Live Shows. Lets make that NOT happen this time.

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Jack: Jess, we will be seeing you at the next stage of the competition!
1400 days 5 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
I’m hoping that First to Eleven becomes the female version of Twenty One Two
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
07. First To Eleven "Attention" (Moviemusicguy123)

TOMMY:
You really are giving me Twenty One Two vibes! I feel like them winning last season has really opened up the show even more because anyone could be a winner and that's so exciting! This was a really good performance, I liked the female lead a lot and it all came together really well. I'm excited to see what more you have to offer us moving forward.

JACK:
Why does this remind me of my winners from last season. All it is, is that you have a female lead. I think this song choice wasn't amazing as your voice was drowned out by the drum and I think the drum wasn't needed in parts

MICHAEL:
Omg Im so glad you auditioned this season. Not to be shady but this is like a more improved Twenty One Two. Not only are you guys rock but you have amazing vocals to back it up. I think you guys have a great shot at making it far in the competition. The only thing that might hurt you guys is people might be sick of rock atm.

NEHEMIAH:
Well look who we have here, the female version of Twenty One Two. I’m gonna say that it’d be pretty fun for rock bands to win back to back but that’s maybe why I liked this a little bit too much. We heard male rock version of pop songs and now we got it different with female vocals.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: Congratulations! You're through to the next stage of the competition!
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
08. Caleb Johnson "Simple Man" (Moviemusicguy123)

TOMMY:
You have a really good voice oh my! It's just so big and so powerful! In terms of the voice, you have this on lock 100%, my advice to you moving forward it to be able to deliver the full package in terms of aesthetics too, but for now - this is very good! Those last few moments - amazing! Well done.

JACK:
I really did not like this performance tonight as you didn't bring your best. I have saw you before and you didn't really give us any performance that I would like. As with many acts, you need to learn the balance of performance and voice.

MICHAEL:
Welcome back! I think this was better then your performances you had last season. There really isnt a reason to say no to this as there isnt anything negative about it. I did like how it focused on your vocals here and with only a guitar.

NEHEMIAH:
I am glad that you came back Caleb and are gonna give this another go because vocal wise you have such a strong voice but make sure you play to your strengths.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: Caleb, you're going through to The Judgements!
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
09. Annie Lennox "Into The West" (Moviemusicguy123)

TOMMY:
I thought this was a really well performed audition, it felt so smooth and just so captivating. Your voice just runs from note to note so effortlessly, like you're not even breathing! Well done, I'm excited to see more from you!

JACK:
OMG, I have been waiting for you queen. You are literally a god and this song was just everything that I have been waiting for. I don't care but everyone else can go because your voice tonight was so lovely and strong.

MICHAEL:
This is a tough one if Im being honest here. Im kind of biased here because Lord of the Rings is like my all time favorite movie so I like the song but my problem is for this competition I dont think you'd fit well this season. I dont know if the other judges will like it.

NEHEMIAH:
I was not expecting to be blown away that is deep soul embedded in that body of yours Ms. Lenox!

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: Annie, we will be seeing you again at the next stage of the competition! Well done!
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
10. Brian Justin Crum "Man In The Mirror" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
That was an audition! I am super excited that you have auditioned for The X Factor this season because the voice on you is just superior! I loved how unrecognisable this song felt with your vocal on it, it was so much cooler and you gave me exactly what I needed tonight! Incredible!

JACK:
AKSHAR you know my bad history with this act. But seriously I loved this performance because you had so much conviction in your voice. I think the way you changed this song was PHENOMINAL and I really want you on my team like seriously.

MICHAEL:
It seems like you know how to pull off an amazing performance. I love how you made the song your own and it was a pretty great audition. I know you have alot more potential and I cant wait to see more from you no matter what team your on.

NEHEMIAH:
No need to say anything let’s get to the decisions!

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Jack: Brian, you're through to The Judgements! *claps*
1400 days 5 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
OMG I was not expecting Annie Lennox to get 4 yesses! Thank you judges for sending the rest of my artists to the next round :)
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
11. Charice Pempengco "One Moment In Time" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
This was an incredible audition, you have such strength in your voice and the notes you were hitting were so impressive! You really killed it! I have no doubt that you'll be in this competition for a while to come! Well done!

JACK:
I got seriously confused with this but then I realised and I loved it. Everyone knows what a queen you are with your vocals because you bring everything to your performance and your vocals with these are amazing and I am just shook

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Wow what a voice you have! Your gonna be one of our powerhouses this season that most acts are gonna be afraid to compete against. I hope you have alot more performance prepared because we might be seeing you alot this season.

NEHEMIAH:
Always good to see you back we missed you last time but I do have to say that even though your voice is strong I do think you took the wrong approach to sing this song. The arrangement felt rushed and very runny and just jumbled that I didn’t connect at all.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Michael: Well done, with a majority vote you are through to the next stage of the competition!
1400 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
12. Bridget Mendler "Hurricane" (Ajathekween)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was great! It had great vocals and then great moments throughout where your tone and style just shone through! I feel like this was a really exciting audition and I'm glad you're here today! Well done!

JACK:
To be honest as an act for me you just don't do it because you seem too informal when your singing which means it kind of sounds all over the place unfortunately. I just really did not like it

MICHAEL:
Underrated queen right here. I think this was a fun performance from you and you can possibly be the dark horse of the competition just like how JoJo was last season. I havent seen much of your performances tho so Im excited to see what else you have.

NEHEMIAH:
I do think that you would bring something unique and different to this show someone just has to take a chance on you and actually work with you to get something going.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: You're through to The Judgements!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!