This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 4: The Quarter Finals (Top 12)

Topic » [S12] Live Show 4: The Quarter..

1382 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1382 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Have First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123) sung their way into the Semi Finals? Give it up for First To Eleven!
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, we go over to #TeamTommy - It's Johnny!

*claps*
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
03. Johnny Manuel "Lately" (ryan5676) #TeamTommy

1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
Thinking of your previous performances I liked this but I have saw better from you. To be honest, I think that due to me seeing better performances, it may hinder your chances to get to the next stage.
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Another amazing performance from you once again. Everytime you perform you just absolutely kill it. It just got better and better as the performance went on. I will say that this performance isnt up there with your other ones but you started with the bar so high that its expected. Amazing job!
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
Johnny you have been everyone haven’t you huh *laughs* Well you are one of my favorites this season because honestly I think there’s a few that we are looking at in a competition sense for entertainment purposes. But you just come out and sing and it’s like yeah nah he’s good already no need.
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Johnny, I just love how much soul you give us, it's beautiful and it get's me every time. You're one of my favourite acts in this competition and for me, I don't think you have dropped the mark. Well done.
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1382 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Throws punch at Tommy*
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Johnny Manuel (ryan5676) is desperate to make it through! Will he? Give it up for Johnny! *claps*
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
J4ckWilko
*Throws punch at Tommy*

Love ya xo
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Sticking with #TeamTommy now - here is Noah! *claps*
1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
04. Noah Guthrie "All of Me" (1001games) #TeamTommy

1382 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
I seriously love you but I was confused that your here because I feel there is something missing when you perform and I just want to see more from you and I just don’t see that extra thing.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!