This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 6: The Season Finale (Top 4)

Topic » [S12] Live Show 6: The Season..

1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Last to perform their new song tonight - it's Brian Justin Crum! #TeamJack
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
04. Brian Justin Crum "Your Song" (Jameslu) #TeamJack

1392 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Stares stone faced*
1392 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges! <3
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
WOW! Brian? That was absolutely stunning! One of my favourite songs and now... Well now I think I prefer your version! You completely had me captivated throughout with that epic voice! Well done! *claps*
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
J4ckWilko
*Stares stone faced*

heartless!
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Not surprised to see you here. This is anyones season tonight. I actually wouldnt be surprised if you ended up winning tonight. You are such an amazing performer. This was such a stunning performance and excited to see what else your bring tonight. Amazing job!
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I am very glad that you were able to make it to the finals because you just have such a strong presence and vocally you really do hold your own and do your best to carry a song. Well done on that behalf as you did that with this song that is a classic.
1392 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Is this the first time michael has used a standing ovation thing
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
Ahhh. In the boy heavy season your the last Male left and you are fighting for your life. I really can’t believe that you are here and with this performance I might be looking at my 2nd win in a row.
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1392 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges! <3
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
So the Top 4 have performed their new songs and now they get to perform their songs of the seasons again for the judges..
1392 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
First up, it's Tori Kelly with her song of the season from the Semi Finals! #TeamMichael

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!