This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Derfoo's Big Brother Final!

Topic » Derfoo's Big Brother Final!

2446 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Wait
2446 days 9 hours ago
Derfoo22
Villan ray, liuk or bacon
2446 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Lol ray
He had deals with everyone
2446 days 9 hours ago
bacon69
Ray
2446 days 9 hours ago
Derfoo22
Ray is the villan! He was amazing, he made deals with everyone and his confessional were insane
2446 days 9 hours ago
bacon69
Can we see them
2446 days 9 hours ago
Derfoo22
Who made a bad move? Ray, Crystal or Liuk
2446 days 9 hours ago
Derfoo22
Yes you will but i will finish this before!
2446 days 9 hours ago
bacon69
Ray when he kept me
Crystal when she did not nom ray
2446 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
GRATS FIRE!!
2446 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
And grats to you to bacon
2446 days 9 hours ago
Derfoo22
The three of them sorry haha lol! During the mysterious week, when Ray won the mysterious hoh because yes he did, I ask Liuk if he wanted to use the hoh steal power and he answer no. But he made a big mistake cause that week he went to jury! Then when Crystal was hoh during two weeks due to the hoh steal power, she had the opportunity to get ray out, who was targeting her. Then the week after she went home because of Ray. Finaly, I think that Ray made a mistake by bringing Bacon to final 3 because I believe that no mather if crystal or fire was winning the final hoh he was going to final 2 and prob. winning! But he decided to bring bacon and because of that he lost in third place!
2446 days 9 hours ago
bacon69
Dangggg
2446 days 9 hours ago
Derfoo22
And now player of the season... Ray, Crystal, bacon or fire?
2446 days 9 hours ago
bacon69
Thats so true

open group

Runaway (cast open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!