This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [S2: Hawaii]

Topic » Reunion [S2: Hawaii]

2495 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I know I said the episode 2 title, and I think I was episode 3.
2495 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
Alan told me about his idols <3
2495 days 15 hours ago
Maladus1
Yeah you accusing me of having the idol sealed your fate Tyler, Josh would have gone that vote had you not opened your mouth about that :P
2495 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
Anyway...

NEXT SEASON BABY!!

*camera flashes to 18 new faces*
This season it’s fight or flight...
And this twist will shape the course of the game forever...
*camera flashes to the Mamanuca landscape*

We're heading to Mamanuca for the third edition of Survivor!!!!
2495 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
'I still want his head on a platter' is ICONIC! I totally thought it was Ghosty talking about David and that gave me so much lifeee!
2495 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
I think I was devils and enemy
2495 days 15 hours ago
kekgeek
*camera flashes to jacob k and his glorious return to watching wangy survivor from his computer screen
2495 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
RYAN REAL QUICK

Do you think Tyler hating me based on my application/ghosty quitting ruined my game?
2495 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Mamanuca?? Yaasss Mama! Get that nuca!
2495 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
Also gotta love Tyler for hating me before even meeting me <3
2495 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
David

I don't know how much Ghosty affected your game, but Tyler coming after you definitely affected your game.
2495 days 15 hours ago
kekgeek
VL time?
2495 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
David was I a strong consideration for the Nathan vote cause I thought I was I had even tried to get a bunch of em to vote you but it didn't work :p sorry
2495 days 15 hours ago
WillTraitor
Omg love the episode titles !
2495 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
David you are so obsessed with me hating you. I didn't hate you, I thought you were perfectly lovely, and I thought you would be willing to take me to at least final 5. I just latch onto certain people sometimes because I'm threatened by them. Take it as a compliment.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!