This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELAI LAKESIDE

Topic » ELAI LAKESIDE

2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
Here we go
2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
Welcome guys to the nomination ceremony. My duty as hoh is to nominate two people for eviction. I will pull the first key, that person is safe, they will then pull the next key, and so on, and so forth until no keys remain!
2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
*pulls first key*
Brian
2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
*pulls second key*
Carter
2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
*pulls third key*
Gonzalo
2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
*pulls fourth key*
TJ
2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
*pulls fifth key*
Jackson
2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
*pulls sixth and final key*
Luca
2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
I have nominated you Will and you Michael for eviction this week
2506 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
You both never even tried to talk to me and I didnt like that. Good luck in veto hope there are no hard feelings
2506 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Oop
2506 days 5 hours ago
Carvalho
buuuuuuuuuuuurn
2500 days 13 hours ago
Dara4ever
With that the nominees of the week are Will and Michael! The 4th POV will be on July 13 @6PM EST! The HOH, the nominees and the first 3 houseguests to show up will play<3

See you all there:)
2500 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
>:) I WANT THAT ENERGY SO BACK OF BOOS
2500 days 6 hours ago
WANJ
This is the veto meeting

Me and Michael have been nominated for eviction by Jerry. I have the Power to Save One of the nominees from the block .

I am sorry Michael because I won't give you the chance to plead your case because I would be stupid to use the veto on anybody other than myself. So before I use the veto I will use this moment to say that next time someone wants to nominate me don't use the excuse that I have never talked to you because I have at some point reached out to each and everyone of you and it is not like I am hard to find. My username is WANJ my real name is Will if you want to find me and talk, it is not at all hard. Also Jerry no hard feelings, but if I win HOH I will target you just so you know. With that I have decided to use the veto on myself.

Jerry since I vetoed one of your nominees (being me) you now have to make a replacement.

open group

Dara's Big Brother:JUNGLE NATION- DAY 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!