This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S4: Taiwan Confessionals

Topic » V&W S4: Taiwan..

1475 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9: Ryan M. // born2pizza

I FINALLY WON A CHALLENGE!

The last tribal council, I thought Sydney was going to leave 100% but of course split votes never work out. Literally 30 minutes before votes were going to be locked I'm informed that Sydney has Bob's vote. I didn't think too much of it because I thought Bob wouldn't go behind my back and actually follow through with the plan but last night Bob and I were hovering around the idea in splitting up David/Brad. I didn't want to do it this tribal because there's a clear alliance of 3 (Deshon, Syd, Dao) who would never turn on each other, which is way scarier to me. Unfortunately, David ended up going which I'm not too mad because he was in a pair.

I was also surprised at who voted for me last tribal, which made me use my sun curse on Ethan bc I was under the impression he was the one who didn't vote for Sydney and mightve voted for me. IN REALITY it was Ben, I would be mad in any other situation but because sun tokens have a huge role in the game I know why he did it and I don't think he would vote for me had he known I were the one going home, I made him own up to it which I believe only makes us stronger.

This vote I'm hoping I could get the numbers to go for Dao, with him gone that makes Deshon that much more closer to me. My game is very 1 on 1 based, I believe Bob/Ben both trust me 100%. Deshon and I are both on opposite sides so we can't really make a move together even if we wanted to. I'm hoping with getting rid of Dao, it'll be a little easier to get Deshon to vote with me.

I'm guaranteed Final 7!! Here's to hoping things actually go right this tribal.
1475 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9: Bob P. // islandsurvivor

Honestly not really sure. Tbh i don’t really have a set gameplan.  But pretty much i want everyone out who doesnt wanna work with me. And rn that person is brad. Hes out to get me cause i took out david which obviously is to be expected. But i feel like hes got an idol or something which scares me. I genuinely dont know who my closest allies are I really just wanna get to the end with a strong game. I don’t really care whos next to me as long as its not brad. Im still aligned with dao syd and desh. Plus im with ben and then im with ryan. Ryan could be mad at me cause of the david vote but he says hes not. Im not really sure tho. But i just gotta make it so its in everyones best interest to work with me
1475 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast

Confessional-
Another thing im trying to do is split up pairs. I dont really know if theres anyone who im their number 1 ally. I mean maybe ben or maybe ryan but i feel like maybe not. So if i split up all the close relationships then everyone is by themselves and they are more likely to work with me cause their ride or die just got taken out and they dont have tons of allies. Thats why i made the last two moves. I took out matt cause the 4 of them were too close. And now i took out david cause him and brad were too close plus ethan used an idol on david so they were probably close. I gotta just split up alliances but keep my close allies in the game
1475 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9: Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh

CF: it was very quiet tonight
1475 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9: Brad A. // Darbe

Players in this game are so bad

Ethan thinks i cursed him
Ben threw his vote yesterday and only admitted it bc Ethan's vote got revealed so it made it obviously him by default
Ryan is shady AF and has been playing both sides since the jump

Bob is sheeping an alliance he's at the bottom of
And the other 3 are just lying to me every day and expecting me to believe it

I literally am over every single person, I wish david was still here
1475 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9: Ethan M. // ITZ3THAN

walks up to voting urn.

I vote for Brad

"Sorry dude :( You are a jury and Comp threat, I love you, ty for liking my music, but I have to vote you king"
1475 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast

Confessional-
Another tribal and another decision to make. The thing i find entertaining is how you go behind peoples back and obviously they are pissed at you. But then they have to pretend they aren’t cause they need you on their side again lol. Thats whats happening here. Brad must hate me cause i took out david. But now hes like oh its all good lets stick together. I know he hates me lol. But it does make sense for me to side with brad and all them tonight. Dao sydney and desh are all the underdogs and a tight 3. Id lose if i go to the end with them. And plus at the most we can tie it. Im not gonna tie it 4-4 and go to rocks for dao. It make no sense. Idk where i go from here but tonight it seems to be smart to go for dao. Bruh im never gonna win this game the jury will hate me if i make ftc lol
1475 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Confessional-
Lol so apparently Brad wants dao to vote me out lol. Idk if hes playing dao or whats going on. I already knew brad hated me but i didnt think hed go against me tonight. Now im not sure what to do.
1474 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9: Sydney D. // Guigi

Ethan, tbh I don't think you would hurt a fly in real life but you are kinda dumb and a bad player imo

we made you waste an idol and now you're pretending to throw your best ally under the bus, it's just not working for you

if you are sincere about throwing brad under the bus it just shows me that you'd do anything to get to the end and you might flip on me

I hope Brad plays whatever idol/advantage he has and we get rid of that
1474 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
// ETHAN VOTED OFF //
1474 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Bob P. // islandsurvivor

Confessional-
So we took ethan out. Or actually more accurate is ethan took himself out lmao. Plus brad wasted his tokens and an idol. So those are both plusses. But nows it time for me to flip back and take out the 3 of syd/desh/dao. I cant go to the end with them cause i wont win. And i wont win against brad either. Really im almost certainly would lose a ftc but my best shot is against ben and ryan. That’s the f3 i need to go to the end with. Otherwise ill probably get destroyed. But also i would like to point out how its crazy ive been vulnerable at every single tribal this season and so far ive recieved 0 votes I believe and ive only voted in the minority once. I think that’s pretty impressive. But now that i pointed that out I probably jinxed myself lol rip.
1473 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Ryan M. // born2pizza

Ethan just voted himself out of the game...

He obviously got played, and I'm seriously tired of this game. These people are just very dumb, I wonder how the rest of the game will play out though, it'll be very interesting to see. This vote, I want to gather the numbers to get rid of Sydney. I don't know if that's possible because the votes haven't gone the way I thought it'd go the past two rounds. I'm not gonna get my hopes up even though I trust Bob not to vote me out I believe Sydney may have some kind of power to save herself and if it's an idol, I'm screwed.

I think my social game is good enough to make me survive this tribal, I've been talking to Deshon acting as if I've accepted my fate so they don't suspect anything suspicious is going on. I also placed the curse on him because now the pressure is on their side on who to vote, and I hope to believe Deshon actually doesn't want to vote for me this round.
1473 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Sydney D. // Guigi

MY BRAIN IS GONNA EXPLODE

I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW OR IF ILL WIN THIS GAME LIKE ugh

i dont know if I wanna explain all my thoughts right now but like I'm literally pitching every scenarios on what the best way to get there and who to bring with and get the jurors vote

I was closest to Matt, Deshon and Hunter in the game but I feel like Matt would prob vote one of desh or hunter over me if they are in the end and if i backstabb one of them they will vote the other and if i kick both of them like who would I even bring to the end? Bob and Ben? I'm scared Ben would win in that scenario. Bob and Ryan? how would I make Ryan work with me over anyone else? even if I save him this round which he asked me to do and he's return the favor I just cant trust anything that comes out of his mouth and i know he'd backstabb me in a heart beat

Hunter is kinda pissing me off again

like he thinks he's slick but he isnt and he really isnt playing the game tbh

I just don't know how the jury would perceive him

I really like Deshon a bit more but in a way we did play similar games... maybe I will have to get rid of him at some point

but then id be left with Dao who if I backstabb him probably wouldnt play strategically and just try to kick me just out of vengance even if it means he will lose.
1473 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast

Confessional-
So seemingly im in the middle again today. 2 groups of 3 and both of them think im on their side. But i do think tonights the right time to go against syd/desh/dao. If i side with them again this vote then they are pretty much set to the end. And they will just take me out in 4th. Im not just gonna let them do that. So obviously they best thing is to side with ben/ryan/brad. I just have to make sure syd doesnt sense anything is up or an idol/extra vote could end up being used. After this tribal tho im not sure what my position is gonna be. Dao/desh are gonna be mad at me and maybe trying to get me out. So ive just gotta hope that ryan and ben truly have my back and wanna go to the end with me. Which they probably do cause again i feel like the jury is gonna hate me. But maybe they’ll respect my gameplay. Cause ive been in control this whole game except for one vote and ive been the one deciding who goes home this whole merge so far
1473 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast

Confessional-
So syd is making like a f2 with me and apparently other people too lol. They know if they get past this vote they have half the people left in the game. So then they are pretty much set to the end. So they are making all the deals they can to make sure this vote goes their way. And if it does then everyone else really is fucked. But im not gonna side with them to get 4th lol. Im doing what i can to get to the end and staying with them definitely isnt smart for me

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!