This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S6: Costa Rica Confessionals

Topic » V&W S6: Costa Rica..

1351 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
1351 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Jaco Tribe (Green Buffs):

Andrew K. // iiGalaxyii
Arek C. // Arris
Barbra S. // BarbraStreisand
Chloe D. // Solinne64
Cole H. // colehausman271
Jake C. // LittleMix
Layla J. // LaylaLove
Sandy B. // iSandeh
Shawn "King" G. // Shawnlolpop123
Tyler M. // bamold1999

Tamarindo Tribe (Yellow Buffs):

Austyn S. // Oysterman11
Brandon R. // Brandonrichie
Britt B. // BrittBritt
Eddy B. // Brimstone
Johnny N. // Escapethenight13
Kellen T. // Kennel123
Matt T. // smuguy2012
Nathan H. // nmh95
Sergio H. // sihz
Zay M. // Zoon
1351 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Arek C. // Arris

Well, so let's hit it. At first I felt overwhelemed when I saw this cast... I mean there's sooo many people there and because it was all happening during the same time ive had a pov challenge for a different game. So let's just say I have had to multitask ... A LOT, but overall I feel all right... ish as of now. I think Layla likes me , we estabilished connection before in a different game, then theres Solline whom I was friends with since ages , and bamold who is always working with me in games, but the rest is super wild... im talking with them all as of now, and i dont think im a target for this round. It will be either shawn, who is considered by the group a super messy and over the top, or cole who just wasnt there. The other group has the players I really wanted to play with - Austyn, Sergio and Nathan. I just hope i get to live for the swap, because my current tribe is messy ^ Anyways I'm not sure who will i vote on this tribal, I need to keep talking to people and finding out where their heads are. As of now, I have a feeling that shawn is going to be evicted.
1351 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Zay M. // Zoon

cf: Stepping onto this island, a thought is already apparent to me. I shouldn’t have came. I hate most of the people in this cast and don’t know the other majority. I hate smuguy, I hate LittleMix, I hate escapethenight, I hate Cole, I hate shawnpop, and I can’t stand playing gamed with Tyler. If I make it past the first three tribal councils I will be genuinely surprised as there is nobody I would voluntarily choose to work with here. I don’t mind sihz, Austyn, and Nathan but I feel like they have a obvious premade and Nathan and Arris are working together in another group game so he could never be high on my loyalty list. Johnny came into my pms wanting to make a core of Brimstone and honestly, i’ll see where that gets me. Things aren’t looking too good for me at all.
1351 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: King G. // Shawnlolpop123

Confessional 1: Whats popping HIYA BITCHES

https://voca.ro/aZPOfzTFJD6

Confessional 2: Slow and steady wins the MF race

https://voca.ro/3tA2qdXgPJy
1351 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Andrew K. // iiGalaxyii

DR: I just met King and he added me to an alliance chat i won
1351 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Sergio H. // sihz

Jesus fuck. i kinda got a preview of what the cast was gonna look like based on who was joining and i got really weird vibes, boy i wasnt wrong.

I joined alongside Arris, unfortunately he was on the other tribe but hes gonna be my ride or die this time around. Im not gonna get deep into the other tribe as it seems kinda pointless at the moment but lets see my tribe.

Smuguy hates me for no apparent reason and hes always been super condescending towards me im assuming bc his friend and i dont like each other? i guess its mutual dislike for each other, i dont think hes very well liked anyway and hes rubbing ppl the wrong way all the time but i cant let him move on further. I will be the better person and let that go if hes willing to do so.

Britt and i played SARS a few months ago and although she wasnt very invested in it, i singlehandedly took out her boyfriend so it could not look good on me. Her and i were cool though, i actually do like her. This is so weird to me

Oysterman and Nathan seem like i could rely on very early on as safety net, both seem super chill and likeable. I'll try pulling them both to my side

Zoon i have no relationship with, he seems to play a lot of group games lately but doesnt give me good vibes from what ive seen.

Th rest of my tribe i have absolutely no clue who they are but im open to work with anybody, my strategy is to never burn bridges with ppl no matter how much i dislike them.

First challenge is fast approaching and im starting to feel the rush already, its gonna be a long road to finals but hey lets have fun with the process
1351 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Jake C. // LittleMix

First impressions on my tribe are, well, we are a tribe! They are all ignoring me. I hate them all.
1351 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Jake C. // LittleMix

Okay this first immunity challenge proved that this entire tribe has absolutely no brain power. No one knows how to read or follow simple instructions. This isn't good for us.

Ps. Shawn is a fucking psychopath
1351 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: King G. // Shawnlolpop123

Confessional 4: I am stupid but not that stupid
https://voca.ro/6bYOyqnPLZW

Confessional 5: LOCK YALLS VOTES
https://voca.ro/303kByE82pV
1351 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Chloe D. // Solinne64

I’m pretty positive I’m in a pretty great spot on my tribe. I don’t have a lot of faith in my alliance of 5 but it allowed me to get closer to each person on that alliance and I don’t see Arek, Andrew or Shawn turning on me, I need to work a little more on Layla.

Aside of that alliance, I became close with Seth, he wants us in a threesome with Andrew. And I support that 100%!

I also talked to Tyler & Jake, I don’t have anything going on with them but in all honesty I don’t see them targeting me as of right now.

Seth & I agree Tyler/Jake are strong players and they need to be broken up. So our next move when we get the chance will be to send one of them home.

Which brings me to my final point. It seemed that people were hesitant about voting for Shawn or Cole and I’ve tried to get everyone on board to keep Shawn and get rid of Cole, Shawn trusts me and despite him being a crackhead, we need him to be a shield for us and also I am positive he will be in on the plan to take Tyler out next.

I’m in a great position, and this tribal will either confirm it or give me a wake up call that I missed some infos and work my butt off to get back on track.

But honestly, I’m expecting Cole to be going home in a 7-3/8-2 vote with the other votes going against Shawn, let’s see if my read on the tribe is the right one
1350 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Andrew K. // iiGalaxyii

so confessional: i really really like seth. i think hes super sweet and nice but i feel like hes playing the game super hard just from the way he talks to me but nonetheless i wanna work with him. he wants to make an alliance with me, lyla, chloe, and shawn which i think could work out rlly well especially because we don’t know a lot of ppl in this cast. i think my closest allies will probs be seth and chloe.
1350 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Cole H. // colehausman271

Confessional: Yikes well my game began with a brutal mistake of missing the initial challenge after thinking it was just a cast reveal day so I have been scrambling to stay alive for the last 24 hours. Tyler helped me by initiating a fight with Shawn so that he could start garnering more of the attention for the boot as opposed to me and I truly believe that it has worked. I think that I have garnered good first impressions with the majority of the group and convinced them that I am worth keeping. I did an hour or two of idol hunting to further my odds of staying afloat but I came up short on that like always. I feel that after this tough vote I will be able to ingratiate myself into this tribe as I build my social game and do not have to scramble. Fingers crossed OOL
1350 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Layla J. // LaylaLove

CONFESIONAL #1 Hey!
Things in this tribe have been very chaotic, like yesterday's immunity challenge or even worst tbh.
Shawn made an alliance with Chloe, Arek, Andrew, him and myself.  And the first plan was to vote Cole, then Shawn got mad and said he was going to vote Ty, but finally we went back to the original plan.On the other hand, Jake told me to vote for Shawn. I havent heard anything about Ty tbh,a  nd i don't want to, he's a very lying player that i don't trust him at all. I want him out next.
First tribal council is very complicated, everybody wants to go with the majority but nobody wants to stand out.
So... this vote will be between Cole and Shawn and I'm honestly more afraid of Cole, I've played him and he's a very strong opponent. So I'm really sorry but I want him to go.
My game at the moment will be to go unnoticed, trying to be the vote that everybody needs and see who I can trust and start moving slowly.
1350 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Barbra S. // BarbraStreisand

Confessional:
So.... I had two people in here that I don't have the best relationships with, those being Cole & Shawn.... And they so happen to seem to be the targets this tribal lmao. I know from a tribe standpoint, we should eliminate Shawn, but with a strong cast like this is, I think it may be best to eliminate threats as soon as possible. Majority SEEMS to be voting out Cole, but we can't be too confident, as its the first tribal and lines have yet to be drawn. Regardless, I am hopefully voting in the majority.

Vote: Cole.
1350 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Cole H. // colehausman271

Confessional: Oh yikes now Tyler is telling me that I only have him and Sandy in my corner so now I am getting concerned again. I would not be surprised if Seth was leading a charge against me due to our really bad history. I am going around to try and solidify or flip peoples votes up until the final second.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!